Emirates INTERNATIONAL School

flip ant

Emirates INTERNATIONAL School

Post by flip ant »

Not to be confused with Emirates National School. I can't find much of anything on these schools in the reviews or by using a search. I believe there are two schools: Jumeirah and Meadows. Does anyone know anything about either of them?
scottr

Emirates INTERNATIONAL School, Dubai

Post by scottr »

Very good reputation, never worked there but meant to be one of the best in Dubai, Jum is near the beach also!
wherenext

Re: Emirates INTERNATIONAL School, Dubai

Post by wherenext »

[quote="scottr"]Very good reputation, never worked there but meant to be one of the best in Dubai, Jum is near the beach also![/quote]
pheww! I've read mixed reviews here and there... thanks for a comforting message... I just signed with this school, hadn"t done much research beforehand... and I was a bit worried I made the wrong decision!
I'll come back after semester 1 to say what i think of the school!
Cheers!
trulymadly

Post by trulymadly »

Hi, I've just applied for a job in this school. What's the package like? Can anyone tell me? It looks like a great school and I'd love to work there, but have 3 kids to think about as well.
flip ant

Post by flip ant »

To which school have you applied? Jumeirah or Meadows?
trulymadly

Post by trulymadly »

[quote="flip ant"]To which school have you applied? Jumeirah or Meadows?[/quote]

I've applied to Jumeirah - any help would be appreciated.
wherenext

Post by wherenext »

Don't bother applying! they just cancelled all the hiring made in London (without real appologies, concern, etc.) and of course all further hiring is "frozen".
Shocking. That school and its owners got to be black listed.
cando

Post by cando »

I received the same message, I can't believe this just happened, I'm still in shock. Don't trust this school!