UAE

uae_bound

UAE

Post by uae_bound »

Hi there,

Just wondering... if you are offered a job in the UAE... they ask you to get all you documents notorized and authenticated. What is the next step? Do you need to have a visa stamped on your passport in Canada or the US, or do you enter the UAE on some other type of visa? I am asking because I am unclear about how many packages you have to send the embassy. I know a friend who received a job in Kuwait has to do eberything here and can only go to Kuwait once the embassy in DC has stamped the visa on his passport. Same thing in UAE? Help please.
Pike

Re: UAE

Post by Pike »

[quote="uae_bound"]Hi there,

Just wondering... if you are offered a job in the UAE... they ask you to get all you documents notorized and authenticated. What is the next step? Do you need to have a visa stamped on your passport in Canada or the US, or do you enter the UAE on some other type of visa? I am asking because I am unclear about how many packages you have to send the embassy. I know a friend who received a job in Kuwait has to do eberything here and can only go to Kuwait once the embassy in DC has stamped the visa on his passport. Same thing in UAE? Help please.[/quote]

What school did you get a job with?
My wife and I accepted a position at Universal American School in Dubai. We receive an email with information on what we needed to do for them right now,... taking it one step at a time.... lots of time to worry about stuff later :wink: