Live Teacher Recruiting

grasshopper

Live Teacher Recruiting

Post by grasshopper »

What's the verdict on Live Teacher Recruiting? Did they get you interviews?
xyz

Post by xyz »

I believe the concept of Live Teacher Recruiting is great; however, their site was of no help to me this time around :cry:

Though I would have liked to save myself some money (flight, hotel, registration costs), I inevitably signed up for a job fair. I was offered an exciting position...so it all paid off. I'm happy.

Many recruiters continue to prefer face-to-face interviews in one location. Efficiency is they key. Recruitment is done in 2-3 days (without having one . wake up at 3 am to phone the other and then deal with waiting for second interviews). At least this is what a couple of recruiters told me personally. Come to think of it, I enjoyed meeting the recruiters "live." I don't believe I would have received the same connection over the phone or a video conference. That's my 2 cents...
mamanaia

Post by mamanaia »

I'm beginning to think LTR tried to do too much too soon. The staff were really nice and tried to help me when I was having trouble uploading my picture to the site, but I got no offers from that site, and since I registered back in Nov they've had a message up that they will have the job postings soon. Here it is almost May already and they still aren't advertising any jobs. I think there are so many other reliable sources out there that this one hasn't caught on yet.