American Academy Casablanca

E.B. White

Post by E.B. White »

Can anyone provide up-to-date information on American Academy Casablanca? It appears the reviews are all from last year or before. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
calciodirigore

Tuition

Post by calciodirigore »

Did you resolve your tuition issue? I'm curious since I'm terribly upset by my school's host country tax issue on tuition and...

PS I actually wanted to learn something about this school in Casablanca and then figured I'd ask about one of your previous posts. I do know quite a bit about the competion (CAS) in Casablanca and they are going through difficult financial times. Don't know if that's the case with this other school.

Cheers and suerte.
E.B. White

Casablanca

Post by E.B. White »

I blelieve the fee issue has been resolved, but I have never been told that directly.

Still looking for information on this school, if anyone out there has any information. Thanks.
johnwest

Post by johnwest »

I do not know if this will be of any interest at all, but AAC is featured in an ESL project at

http://eslblogs.englishclub.com/film/ca ... n-morocco/

and apparently there is a Facebook network for the school. Maybe some current teachers belong? If you want to email cold, the faculty emails are listed on the school's website...