Detailed schedule at ISS Bangkok?

thorton

Detailed schedule at ISS Bangkok?

Post by thorton »

I'm trying to plan ahead (trans: make prompt air reservations and get the best fare) for ISS Bangkok January 8 - 11, and I'm wondering what the detailed agenda is. Which morning does the real fund begin and which evening does it wrap up? Anybody know?

If I remember ISS correctly, they usually do a prelim day of workshops, and I don't want to spend my day on that if I can help it.

ISS won't tell me the agenda until my file is complete, that is a couple of weeks away....
beenthere

Post by beenthere »

This year the fair had a Wednesday night information meeting and signup began promptly on Thursday morning with interviews starting at noon or so and they continued through Sunday.
mathteach

Post by mathteach »

I just got my information the other day. January 8 (Tuesday) is the registration at anytime with the orientation in the early evening. January 9 (Wednesday) early morning is the mad dash for signing up for interviews ( can you feel the anxiety already) with interviewing beginning somewhere late morning. Interviews go on until January 12 sometime in the afternoon. Sorry I don't know the exact times for it, just the days and generally the times things happen (left my stuff at home.)

Hope this helps
thorton

Post by thorton »

Thanks for the info, extremely helpful...best of luck to you!