Teacher banned in the UK-some support ISR?

da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

edited sorry there were some error
(THE THIRD BOY) I find it really funny how you name the things you have and nothing that you have accomplished in your life. Well lets not be to harsh, you did Marry a Bedouin and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts. I really feel sorry for you :( because relying on these threads seem to be the highlight of your day. You know your perfect Kuwait does have T.V. networks that would probably entertain you more then this. (Showetime-Orbit!) Let me guess you got both and more. Like that is a surprise. You?re a weak person; you gave up on your life and culture by adopting your husbands because it?s easier then actually earning something on your own. Well unlike you, I will never stop achieving no matter how rich I am, people like you just remind me how important it is not to give up.
Sorry Honey Kuwait has problems, it?s corrupt and even you know this. Does WASTA ring a bell? Any country that uses the idea of WASTA, as a part of life, is corrupt. Well if you?re ever up before noon you will be able to see the enslaved street cleaners that fight the heat every day so "YOUR KUWAITI PEOPLE" can poop on them the rest of their life. Trust me you wouldn't dare to step in their shoes. HMMM and how come the temp in Kuwait on the national clock never reaches 50 C but the ones inside the car's do? I'll tell ya. See if the national clock reaches 50 C workers aren't suppose to work outside, but most of you greedy KUWAITI'S can't stand the idea of losing a penny for the sake of a slave. YES THEY ARE SLAVES... Well maybe more like indentured servants. Most of the male youth you have in "your country" have no manners eating like pigs, treating women like dogs, fighting every minute they get, never giving to the poor, Torturing street animals, and taking advantage of any Asian or South Asian they can. So keep teaching your kids these great rules of humanity and see how long "your country" will survive.

So SING your Song and dance, SING IT LOUD, about how much money you have because your wealth is your ignorance.

P.S Do you know where your husband is?
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="da3boyzs"]Pardon my typing error, but it is spelled Delaware not DelAware. I'm not involved with the KKK, where did that come from?? I have noticed in areas where I have made a point you totally ignore it. For example, being so pretentious as to think anyones cares about what you have. Yes, I do feel sorry for my friends who are married to Kuwaities. You might not realize this but I'm not young, I spent 13 years in Kuwait. I have seen these women go from happy to sad. Here's a hint do you really know what goes on at diwaniya?? Probably not, your young still wet behind the ears, and you obviously need a hooby with so much time spent here. Believe me my family laughs at you but then I live in a house of adults who don't need my constant attention like your 3 year old does yours. The maid should be able to give her the mommy time you deny her by spending time here. Really who gives a flying flip about what you think or me either. You amuse me. Time up you got my 5 minutes for the day. Go bother someone else.[/quote]

ooooooph- I woulnd you up didn't I. Diwaniyas? Whatever. Maid not here, kids next to me. I amuse you.Good, have brought a little fun into your life this week. As you said.....don't take it all too seriously! I don't.
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="zackandedie"]What are you like MISKI ?

If you are coming to this forum for symphathy and attention i am afraid you won't get much of either from me. By writing rubbish in this threads and then going back and deleting is very immature for someone whom claims to be a teacher. You were saying you were bored already in the uk how can one be bored with their own children during holidays?! Enjoy motherhood it only lasts for a short time :wink:[/quote]

My dear I neither want nor need your attention. I think the edit button is there for a purpose. I realised that some 'incriminating' information might be there and as there is a mad man on another forum stalking my neice.....a Kuwaiti guy by all accounts, I'll admit that (!) I thought it better to edit.I thank you for bringing it to my attention. As for being bored- I am never bored by my kids-they have the attention span of fleas who forgot their prozac, we share the same room, get up at 7 and have no maid here....It is merely the weather and sheer greyness of the UK which bores me.
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="da3boyzs"]THE THIRD BOY)I find it really funny how you name the things you have and nothing that you have accomplished in your life.

[b]I would hate to bore you.[/b]

Well lets not be to harsh, you did Marry a bedioun and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts.

[b] Oo you are wrong! [/b]

Well unlike you, I will never stop achieving no matter how rich I am, people like you just remind me how important it is not to give up.

[b] Mmm, that's why I work....[/b]

Sorry Honey Kuwait has problems, its corrupt and even you know this. Does WASTA ring a bell. Any counrty that uses the idea of WASTA, as a part of life, is corrupt. Well if your ever up before noon you will be able to see the enslaved street clearners that fight the heat every day so "YOUR KUWAITI PEOPLE" can poop on them the rest of their life.

[b] No I leave fr work at 6 40 and help them out when I can.... [/b]

Trust me you wouldn't dare to step in their shoes.

[b] No I would hate to and I thank the Lord I had a better chance in lfe than them.[/b]

HMMM and how come the temp in Kuwait on the national clock never reaches 50 C but the ones inside the car's do? I'll tell ya. See if the national clock reaches 50 C workers aren't suppose to work outside,

[b] The temp isn't above 50 in the early mornings when the roads are cleaned, in the afternoon there is a new law now that No ONE works outside. However I agree that this law isn't well in place. [/b]

but most of you greedy KUWAITI'S can't stand the idea of losing a penny for the sake of a slave. YES THEY ARE SLAVES... Well maybe more like indentured sevants.

[b] I'm not greedy [/b]

Most of the male youth you have in "your country" have no manners eating like pigs, treating women like dogs, fighting every minute they get, never giving to the poor, Torturing street animals, and taking advantage of any Asian or South Asian they can.

[b] I would take the log out of your nation's eye before trying to take to take it out of mine [/b]

So keep teaching your kids these great rules of humanity and see how long "your country" will survive.

[b] Wow! If I didn't know better I'd think you were the mad guy from the other forum, but he's bi-polar and a stalker. [/b]

PS Hope I've done these bold correctly.I'm not very techo.
Last edited by miski on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="da3boyzs"]Pardon my typing error......

Apologies for insulting you- all insults have been removed.
miski

Post by miski »

da3boyzs I assume you are from the US, so as I mentioned before, stop pointing the finger at another country which aid you wages , tax free for 13 years and have a look at the state of your own nation :

RE POVERTY:

1.?They?re sending $87bn to the second richest oil nation in the world but can?t
afford to feed their own here in the States.? - Dan Larkin, Unemployed

2. In the year 2002, 1.7 million Americans slipped below the poverty line, bringing the total to 34.6 million. -In fact, the US has the worst child poverty rate and the worst life expectancy of all the world?s industrialized countries, and the plight of its poor is worsening. 31 million Americans were deemed to be ?food insecure? (they literally did not know where their next meal was coming from)

3. In 25 major cities the need for emergency food rose an average of 19 percent last year. The number of Americans on food stamps has risen from 17 million to 22 million since Bush took office. There are more Americans living in poverty now than there were in 1965 .

4.For the third consecutive year, the poverty rate and the number of Americans living in poverty both rose from the prior years. Since 2000, the number of poor Americans has grown by more than 4 million. The official poverty rate in 2003 (the most current year for which figures are available) was 12.5 percent, up from 12.1 percent in 2002. Total Americans below the official poverty thresholds numbered 35.9 million, a figure 1.3 million higher than the 34.6 million in poverty in 2002. (U.S. Census Bureau, Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2003, Current Population Reports, August 2003)

5.On average, one out of every three Americans - 34.2 percent of all people in the United States - are officially classified as living in poverty at least 2 months out of the year. (U.S. Census Bureau, Dynamics of Economic Well-Being: Poverty 1996-1999, July 2003.)

Re : kuwaiti youth, take a look at US facts and figures

1.A male student, 15 years old, killed his parents and two classmates in Oregon. This is the fifth incident in the last eight months of white male students, under the age of 16, killing teachers, parents, and students in rural towns. Another male teen, aged 14, in Pennsylvania killed a teacher with a gun in April. Jonesboro, Arkansas, was the site where two boys, 11 and 13, killed 4 students and a teacher in March. Last October in Pearl, Miss. a teen killed two students and his mother. In December of last year, 3 students were killed in Heath High School during a pre-school prayer session in West Paducah, Ky. This is a total of 11 students, 2 sets of parents, and 2 teachers killed.

Ironically, none of these incidents occurred with minorities in the inner cities, but in rural areas of mostly white populations, which shows that violence does not respect color or race. Many of the inner city schools have prison metal detectors and conduct strip searches.

RE Men and their treatment of women :

1.National Cost of Domestic Violence

The health-related costs of rape, physical assault, stalking, and homicide by intimate partners exceed $5.8 billion each year.85-95% of all domestic violence victims are female.

2.Over 500,00 women are stalked by an intimate partner each year.
5.3 million women are abused each year.
1,232 women are killed each year by an intimate partner.
Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women.

RE SLAVE LABOUR

Inmates are being forced to work in toxic ?e-waste? sweatshops .
Tags labor prison Share Digg del.icio.us Reddit Newsvine U.S. prisoners working for a computer-recycling operation run by Federal Prison Industries (FPI) are being exposed to a toxic cocktail of hazardous chemicals through their prison jobs while efforts by some prison officials to protect them have been met with stonewalling and subterfuge.

Since 1994, FPI has used inmates to disassemble electronic waste (e-waste)?the detritus of obsolete computers, televisions and related electronics goods?for recycling. According to a new report, ?Toxic Sweatshops??published jointly by the Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition, Center for Environmental Health,** California-based Computer TakeBack Campaign and the Prison Activist Resource Center?the waste contains high levels of arsenic, selenium, mercury, lead, dioxins and beryllium?all considered dangerous by the Environmental Protection Agency.

Kuwait hasn't got the monopoly on bad behaviour, and don't try and kid yourself or other people that it does.
jeffofarabia

Post by jeffofarabia »

Well lets not be to harsh, you did Marry a bedioun and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts.[quote]

Where I come from you cannot throw out a racist slur or statement and then expect to be taken seriously by the other ..

Kuwait (and America, et al) have problems. Racism is one of these problems. But it isn't going to be solved by hurling out racist comments like the above.

Miski, as an American, I can only apologize for myself. But I am embarrassed nonetheless.[/quote]
miski

Post by miski »

I didn't really understand your post Jeff! Were you apologising for your compatriot ?
Yes I did throw out some racist slurs too, but I feel I must defend Kuwait against the slurs of these people who really don't know it at all.

As fr the 'Bedioun' bit, I don't know whether he meant

1) Beidoun the perfume shop

2) Bedoon- the stateless people

or
3) Bedouin - nomadic people

Whichever he meant , he is wrong on all accounts!! (Although I wouldn't mind being married into the perfume shop owners.......)

Sorry for my racist slurs but medically it has been a difficult two weeks for me, guess I've been taking it out on the board. Will do best to wise up from here on in....... :oops:
da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

Well let's not be to harsh, you did Marry a bedioun and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts.[quote] (written by Tre')

To begin with that was not a racist comment, a sacastic comment yes. You said your health is the reason you use this forum. Get therapy. You're a bitter person happy or not. I will write this again, I do not and have never had a problem with the people of Kuwait or the US both places have their problems. But I would not pull you out of a burning house Miski and refuse to go back and forth with you in this forum. It is below me and I have more class than that.

Sincerely,

Kelly Boone[/quote]
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="da3boyzs"]Well let's not be to harsh, you did Marry a bedioun and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts.[quote] (written by Tre')

To begin with that was not a racist comment, a sacastic comment yes. You said your health is the reason you use this forum. Get therapy. You're a bitter person happy or not. I will write this again, I do not and have never had a problem with the people of Kuwait or the US both places have their problems. But I would not pull you out of a burning house Miski and refuse to go back and forth with you in this forum. It is below me and I have more class than that.

Sincerely,

Kelly Boone[/quote][/quote]

No I said that 'medically it has been a bad 2 weeks'. That's all. Nothing therapy would cure unfortunately. No I'm not bitter , I'm quite sweet really, just sticking up for my country, as anyone might do.
jeffofarabia

Post by jeffofarabia »

miski,
i cannot apologize for anyone but myself. i just found that post embarrassing and uncalled for. again if one wants to win arguments you cannot throw out terms or slurs that will be misconstrued or racist.