Teacher banned in the UK-some support ISR?

miski

Post by miski »

[quote="jeffofarabia"]you are right about the raw sewage in europe but there the citizens don't get a ton of money for doing nothing. you make a salary for doing something. you get extra money for having a certain type of passport. the government should cut back on subsidies, cancel all debt payments and fix the sewers. kuwait can afford that. also fix the electricity. how can a country so rich in oil have its power go out? again, the govt. wastes its money.

i am glad it helps you and all other kuwaitis, but it really should help the country as well. i like it here, but read the paper and see how far behind the rest of the gulf kuwait is slipping. kuwaitis can do better.[/quote]

Whatever Jeff but I still prefer living there than in the UK.I have been here for 17 days now and am bored s***less. I totally agree about the electricity- our carbon footprint is probably bigger than Madonna's.
jeffofarabia

Post by jeffofarabia »

"our carbon footprint is probably bigger than Madonna's"

now that is funny.

actually i mean to offend no one. i try not to be too critical of life in kuwait, since i really like it here; i just think kuwait can do so much more. it has the funds. it could become an amazing center for...whatever it wants to.

for instance:
don't build a 1001 meter tall tower.
don't build another mall.
don't give me another strarbucks (though i enjoyed the one i was at today).
don't keep cutting kisses out of movies (that is another issue altogether).
and fix the sewage (walk past green island right now for a good wiff, or almost any day near the scientific center: stinkytown indeed).

enjoy your money,

Envious George
miski

Post by miski »

1001 ft tower : but we had to build one for Osama to attack
another mall: but what would we do with our hard earned cash ?
another starbucks: I agree, coffee bean and tea leaf is much better ( especially the scones)
Kisses: when you haven't seen them for years you get quite bashful when you watch UK tv
walk past Green Island: indeed, walk on by and don't stop....what a let down that place was after I finally visited it after 15 years, more pooh I say, let the whole island implode on itself.
da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

and your maids raise your kids, you live in a place the size of Deleware, free medical at a goverment hospital that I wouldn't take an animal to, blah, blah , blah. I feel sorry for you as I do many other women stuck in Kuwait. I wouldn't be so pretentious as to list what I have. When it is all said and done, it's not what a person has that counts, it's who they are. I believe the Quran teaches that.
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="da3boyzs"]and your maids raise your kids, you live in a place the size of Deleware, free medical at a goverment hospital that I wouldn't take an animal to, blah, blah , blah. I feel sorry for you as I do many other women stuck in Kuwait. I wouldn't be so pretentious as to list what I have. When it is all said and done, it's not what a person has that counts, it's who they are. I believe the Quran teaches that.[/quote]

Well darling, my maid looks after my three year old while I work-is that ok with you? (It's cheaper than nursery you see), Free medical at A government hospital-mmmm which ones have you visited? I don't like Adan very much-too many Bedu- but the others are fine. No I'm not stuck in Kuwait my dear, I WAS stuck there in the invasion and had to leave for two years via Iraq, but I LOVED it so much I returned and stayed-and THAT's what really irks the likes of you isn't it?
Last edited by miski on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
interteach

Post by interteach »

Deleted
Last edited by interteach on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miski

Post by miski »

I would be glad to as long as people who so obviously hate Kuwait and despise its people stop spurting out vitriolic hatred- instead of expressing constructive criticism as JeffA does .
zackandedie

Post by zackandedie »

Miski
As your postings goes and i understand to my best aknowledge since my native language isn't English, you were once British but married a Kuwaiti and now you wear a hijab and have kuwaiti citizen and you teach at a girls school in salwa, wow, why so much hate? Not to mention you tend to twist our words in almost every posting. I too married an Arab 18 years ago but the only difference is i kept my beliefs and he kept his.
Chill out woman, take up yoga, swim and try to work on your unger skills and life is here to be enjoyed.
miski

Post by miski »

What my past has to do with you, I have no idea.By the way , you cannot be 'once British'...it's not like being 'once fat' and then thin...The difference is you kept your beliefs? So what? Do you want an award ?Yoga is over rated, pilates is much better, I swim in my pool everyday, so no need for that advice, as for what 'unger' skills are, your guess is as good as mine.

Keep up the drivel ....don't believe everything you read on here, lol. In my spare time I fly around at night collecting teeth from under pillows too.
Last edited by miski on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
zackandedie

Post by zackandedie »

Miski
You didn't have to go and edit your threads. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now my postings won't make much sence i guess, just like kids...
miski

Post by miski »

[quote="zackandedie"]Miski
You didn't have to go and edit your threads. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now my postings won't make much sence i guess, just like kids...[/quote]

They didn't make much sense anyway.
da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

Pardon my typing error, but it is spelled Delaware not DelAware. I'm not involved with the KKK, where did that come from?? I have noticed in areas where I have made a point you totally ignore it. For example, being so pretentious as to think anyones cares about what you have. Yes, I do feel sorry for my friends who are married to Kuwaities. You might not realize this but I'm not young, I spent 13 years in Kuwait. I have seen these women go from happy to sad. Here's a hint do you really know what goes on at diwaniya?? Probably not, your young still wet behind the ears, and you obviously need a hooby with so much time spent here. Believe me my family laughs at you but then I live in a house of adults who don't need my constant attention like your 3 year old does yours. The maid should be able to give her the mommy time you deny her by spending time here. Really who gives a flying flip about what you think or me either. You amuse me. Time up you got my 5 minutes for the day. Go bother someone else.
da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

ok, ok it's hobby not hooby, lol.
zackandedie

Post by zackandedie »

What are you like MISKI ?

If you are coming to this forum for symphathy and attention i am afraid you won't get much of either from me. By writing rubbish in this threads and then going back and deleting is very immature for someone whom claims to be a teacher. You were saying you were bored already in the uk how can one be bored with their own children during holidays?! Enjoy motherhood it only lasts for a short time :wink:
da3boyzs

Post by da3boyzs »

THE THIRD BOY)I find it really funny how you name the things you have and nothing that you have accomplished in your life. Well lets not be to harsh, you did Marry a bedioun and help spawn his demon seed so you have accomplished something maybe not for the benefit of the world but it counts. I really feel sorry for you :( because relying on these threads seem to be the highlight of your day. You know your perfect Kuwait does have T.V. networks that would probably entertain you more then this. (Showetime-Orbit!) Let me guess you got both and more. Like that is a surprise. Your a weak person, you gave up on your life and culture by adopting your husbands because its easier then actually earning something on your own. Well unlike you, I will never stop achieving no matter how rich I am, people like you just remind me how important it is not to give up.
Sorry Honey Kuwait has problems, its corrupt and even you know this. Does WASTA ring a bell. Any counrty that uses the idea of WASTA, as a part of life, is corrupt. Well if your ever up before noon you will be able to see the enslaved street clearners that fight the heat every day so "YOUR KUWAITI PEOPLE" can poop on them the rest of their life. Trust me you wouldn't dare to step in their shoes. HMMM and how come the temp in Kuwait on the national clock never reaches 50 C but the ones inside the car's do? I'll tell ya. See if the national clock reaches 50 C workers aren't suppose to work outside, but most of you greedy KUWAITI'S can't stand the idea of losing a penny for the sake of a slave. YES THEY ARE SLAVES... Well maybe more like indentured sevants. Most of the male youth you have in "your country" have no manners eating like pigs, treating women like dogs, fighting every minute they get, never giving to the poor, Torturing street animals, and taking advantage of any Asian or South Asian they can. So keep teaching your kids these great rules of humanity and see how long "your country" will survive.

So Sing your Song and dance, SING IT LOUD, about how much money you have because your wealth is your ignorance.

P.S Do you know where your husband is?