Aramco Special Ed

teachabroad

Aramco Special Ed

Post by teachabroad »

Does anyone know if Special Education is available at Aramco schools? Are Special Ed teaching positions available at these schools?

Thank you
expatteacher99

Post by expatteacher99 »

Yes, SAS hires LS/SN teachers. I believe there are a couple positions open for next year. Like most international schools, we don't have students with severe disabilities. Most students have mild or moderate needs.
teachabroad

Post by teachabroad »

Well, that's what I figured, I just didn't see anything listed on their site about it. Is your outlook for upcoming LS positions an insiders view, or have these positions been posted somewhere?

Thanks again.
DCgirl

Post by DCgirl »

I see the positions listed with Search Associates and TIE. There are currently both Elementary and Middle positions in Learning Support and Learning Support (ESL) as well as an Instructional Coach (Math/Lit).
teachabroad

Post by teachabroad »

Okay, great- thank you!
expatteacher99

Post by expatteacher99 »

Yes I was referring to the positions that are currently posted. They have already been doing a lot of interviewing, though, and I have no idea if those positions are all still available.

My personal outlook is that due to Aramco's hiring trends (the company, not the schools), there will be an increase in Learning Support positions available in the future.