Deleted

noseyparker

Deleted

Post by noseyparker »

Deleted
Last edited by noseyparker on Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sid

Post by sid »

Post an address. Contract will follow by mail.
noseyparker

Post by noseyparker »

Sid, send me your email. I am not posting any identifiers! This was only a half joking post................
sid

Post by sid »

Sorry, mine was totally tongue in cheek. I was trying to say, with a resume like that, though, you probably have options.
noseyparker

Post by noseyparker »

Shit's about to hit the fan in our school. Can't believe it. Unreal. We are hoping for options...................
higgsboson

Post by higgsboson »

Sounds like the noseyparker clan is about to do a runner.
Wonder how that'll effect their "impeccable references?"
noseyparker

Post by noseyparker »

Not at all, cynic! I have a feeling the Director will be following us out the door. Just hoping we can keep our heads down and survive a final year. Don't feel comfortable doing a runner, but if you knew what I know, you'd be putting out your feelers too.
Seriously, it is unreal.
Not everyone is the source of the "tabloid" reviews on ISR. And I would thank you for a little circumspection. Something none of us is being gifted with at this school right now.
Watch this space for developments.
senator

Post by senator »

Nosey,
If things are so bad, why not let us in on the name of the school so others can not make the same mistake you did.

THAT is the main reason for this forum, isn't it?
noseyparker

Post by noseyparker »

Mistake to post here. I did not make a mistake working here. It is a bloody good school. The circumstances are unique and extraordinary, and I would thank you to remain civil. Goodbye.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Schools are still posting. Contact some of your dream schools as they might have openings at the last minute....

Good luck. Have been at schools that took a turn for the worse suddenly and it is no fun!
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

EU will be posting their municipal and 2nd tier school vacancies in a couple weeks.

Honestly though, you could pick a region contact the lower first and second tier schools and tell them your available. Your the type of applicant schools dump their current hires for. Seriously, your platinum.