Questions! regarding ME. Assistance really appreciated.

Ddd

Post by Ddd »

BISAD salary - at least 15k Dhs/month/teacher with no responsiblity allowance + housing + yearly flights + other benefits (this was 1 year ago, second hand info).

The 45 K GBP at S School includes everything(housing, flights, etc), it's not salary only.
OrangeSoda

Post by OrangeSoda »

[quote="Ddd"]BISAD salary - at least 15k Dhs/month/teacher with no responsiblity allowance + housing + yearly flights + other benefits (this was 1 year ago, second hand info).

The 45 K GBP at S School includes everything(housing, flights, etc), it's not salary only.[/quote]

Thanks Ddd, hope that's right. I think if my partner and I managed to get the opportunity then that would be a good salary to be on and we can create a realistic budget [still have some payments etc. to pay off from here etc].

Just hoping now we do get that opportunity.

Thanks again.
OrangeSoda

Post by OrangeSoda »

[quote="gus"]Let me know how it goes...happy to chat. Have done a lot of traveling around tier 1 & tier 2 schools so have a good sense of what is around.[/quote]

Thanks Gus, we're going to try and apply this weekend and then just go from there! so just hoping we both get the opportunity. Will keep up to date in this thread.

You said you were leaving the ME, are you already sorted for where you're off to next? or are you still to begin the process?
gus

Post by gus »

All sorted. Was hired end of Nov. wasn't really looking but good opportunity. Would not have resigned here without something as we really enjoy AD
OrangeSoda

Post by OrangeSoda »

That's great! What part of the word are you off to? Looking forward to it then, I bet!
OrangeSoda

Post by OrangeSoda »

A couple of new ones have popped up.

1. Sherborne Qatar Senior School in Doha

2. Brighton College Abu Dhabi [opened 2011]

Anyone have information on these schools?

Many thanks.