Schools in China

Post by still looking »

China -- Access International Academy-Ningbo
China -- Beijing City International School
China -- Concordia International School Shanghai
China -- Nanjing International School
China -- Suzhou Singapore International School
China -- Yew Chung I.S.-Hong Kong/Shanghai/Beijing

Can anybody tell me anything about these schools? We are interested in teaching in China next year and would like to know which schools would match our teaching perferences.
Join ISR

All the schools are covered on the site

Post by Join ISR »

I recommend that you join ISR and read the reviews on the schools you are interested in. $29 would be a good investment in your future and see most all of them are well covered on the web site. I know about all these schools from the site. You can, too.
still looking

Post by still looking »

Thanks for the advice. I am a ISR member and I have read the reviews already. I like checking out information from several sources though.
china teacher

Post by china teacher »

I recommend Beijing City International School and Nanjing International School.
been there

Post by been there »

Thanks for your recommendations. Does anyone know anything about Concordia?

Post by Guest »

Check out this website for one teacher's account of life in China.

www.beijingbullsheet.com

Enjoy
still looking

Post by still looking »

:D Thanks for the website!!! Really enjoyed looking at it and it does give a very good account of living in China. I feel more informed.
grasshopper

Post by grasshopper »

Love the website too. Excellent, thanks.

I am a member of ISR and would appreciate more detailed reviews of China int. schools either in this forum or in the review sections.

Why do you recommend Beijing City Int School? Nanjing? Why not the other schools?

Thanks for your help.
still looking

Post by still looking »

Thanks for the advice. I had read the many horror stories about this director but I had never put the stories together with that school. Thanks a million!!!!