Info request

one2many

Info request

Post by one2many »

.isr
Last edited by one2many on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Cake

Post by Mr.Cake »

Where is it in Thailand? I lived and worked there for several years until last year and have never heard of it!

There are many Saint schools there, mostly Catholic, for profit. OK, if you want to teach Thai curriculum and lead an easy life etc.
buffalofan

Post by buffalofan »

Never heard of it either. Although going by the name I would advise to run a mile. The so called 'catholic' schools in Thailand are mostly money making factories with horrid working conditions. Be careful. Thailand is nice but not if you have to work at a sweatshop.
PsyGuy

Run away

Post by PsyGuy »

They might not even be a catholic school, you can name a school anything you want. Run away, they arent a real school, and are most likely a scam to take peoples money by charging high tuition and going through the motions of actual education. They are just like the previous posters said, for profit education sweat shops. I heard of a language school in BK that had that name, wouldnt be surprised if they were related. Sorry, but you really need to keep looking.
ichiro

Post by ichiro »

deleted
Last edited by ichiro on Fri May 04, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
PsyGuy

Like!

Post by PsyGuy »

I like that, so we have elite tier, 1st tier, 2nd tier, 3rd tier, and hors tier...

At that level i have to ask why you dont just consider a language school position, as many of the reputable ones are better then that.
As much as I dislike the middle east region, and like to paint them all with the same brush, even i recognize that there are differences in "bad".

Which raises the question how bad does a job/school have to be before its worse then "no" job at all??? Does IT (international teaching) have the equivalent of the "$hit job" that pays the rent, and is better then being unemployed?
one2many

Post by one2many »

.isr