"Blacklisted"

PsyGuy

*JOY*

Post by PsyGuy »

*OH HAPPY DAY* I feel so loved, when I get such attention from my arch nemises's, really your just going to spoil me.
bigfatgit

Post by bigfatgit »

For a teacher, never mind a member of administration, your grammar is shocking

There is a BIG difference between "your" and "you're"

I've binned applications for less

Also, I'd love to know who uses a "junior admin" for consultancy work

I'm beginning to think that you must teach at the International School of Tartarus
PsyGuy

Well

Post by PsyGuy »

Well I was a consultant before i became an admin.

I've written on my view of structure and mechanics in forums previously. To give you the short, short version. This is speaking not formal writing (its not like you can bin my post), and i dont need to impress anyone.
guru

Post by guru »

@Psyguy "i dont need to impress anyone"

Mission accomplished!!!
bigfatgit

Post by bigfatgit »

Cheers, Psyguy - you just won me $50-00

I had a bet that you would "bite" within the hour

Sometimes, it is too easy (see the spelling?) to make the children come out to play!!!
PsyGuy

:)

Post by PsyGuy »

Glad i could help.
hawkeye

Re: Geography

Post by hawkeye »

[quote="PsyGuy"]

After Sydney I no longer am surprised about poor geography skills. Knowing the current events of a country is not indicative of being able to locate it on a map.[/quote]

I think you have the poor geography schools as the hotel you describe is not the hotel the Sydney fair was at. Lobby or first floor as you call it. Second floor as you call it - gallery restaurant. 3rd floor as you call it but actually 2 nd floor ballroom - no recruiter lounge. Now stop trying to play with the big kids and go back to your toys. Mind you given that we are at over 6000 views I think we are all enjoying watching you implode!
PsyGuy

Still Trying

Post by PsyGuy »

Do i seem concerned? Certainly was a recruiters room, and the ballroom on floor 1, but keep thinking what you want.

Postal Script: i usually know ive won when my nemeses resort to ad hominem attacks.
Last edited by PsyGuy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawkeye

Post by hawkeye »

Of course not because you have no problems lying and this is just another lie... So sad!
Search

Post by Search »

Just thought I would clear up any confusion.

There was NO recruiter room at the 2012 Sydney Fair. The Amora Jamison Hotel does not have sufficient function rooms that allow us to allocate such a space.

The Ballroom at the Amora Jamison is on the second floor. Anyone attending the Sydney fair would be well aware of both of these facts.

Again, I would invite anyone who would like factual information on the Sydney Search Fair to contact me my via my personal email which is available on the Search Associates website.

Kind Regards,

Nick Kendell
Senior Associate
Australia and New Zealand
PsyGuy

Sorry

Post by PsyGuy »

I almost never do this, because the first thing you learn in dispute resolution is NEVER point out the OTHER parties tales (those micro expressions, that give away what a person is thinking), this is just one of the exceptions...

Of course it cant be true, its been well known that candidates have attended the fair unofficially when it filled up or they couldnt secure an invitation. It just really shatters your illusions that recruiters would do the same. So of course it "HAS" to be a lie, because you need to retain that semblance of sanctity. It has to be true to you, because you need it to be true.

Lets look at the scenario of the 3,300 IB schools (and thats just IB schools) of which more then 2000 of them are outside the USA, and of those 685 of them are Search schools, and there were only 50 of those registered for the fair of which around 45 of them actually showed up. So not even considering the nationally accredited and GCSE/IGCSE schools, thats an awful lot of schools with little motivation NOT to take advantage of a recruiting activity that is unsecured, not criminal, publicly advertised, with a high probability of being successful. You have all these candidates that are easily accessible, with lots of time on their hands. Literally HOURS of "dead time" between officially scheduled interviews. Theyre dressed, prepared and whos going to say no to an interview opportunity that they dont even have to leave the building. You think the candidates owe you any loyalty? Weve talked about this many times on this forum before Search associates dont actually do anything as far as get you a job. They are less recruiters and more advisors, and at the end of the day, if the candidates dont get a contract Search, or ISS, or COIS isnt going to do anything to really change that. So whos going to say no to a job opportunity, or at the very least an opportunity for a job.

What this thread and all your "conveniently" supporting cohorts attacks, and distractions is about is maintaining your fiction, and theres another "D" word for that its called denial....

Its the same strategy you used with your "black list" you need it to be true...

Postal Script: You might want to check your dissociative identity disorder. Its 'amazingly coincidental' how "Search" posts a minute after you do.
liketotravel

Post by liketotravel »

Just curious as to how it works.

Do you stand in the dark shadows of the hallways in a trenchcoat and say, "pst hey you canidate that looks like an IB teacher, if you wanna go to Denmark point it on on this map", while opening coat with a cleverly positioned map hanging with a few watches for sale?
PsyGuy

Tactic

Post by PsyGuy »

Not really, its just email. The fair is just a couple hours of time signing up on the first day, all the interviews are in recruiters rooms for the next couple of days after. Candidates email us their materials, if we like them we suggest that we will be in such and such a city at the same hotel as the fair and ask if they would be available to interview in person.

:) There are no secret handshakes involved (LOL).