Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:12 am
Topic: Special Ed. Teacher With Small Family

Yeah sid. Thanks! She's licensed here, but I realize it most likely won't transfer everywhere. We will look much deeper into that. It's probably not an option in most places. I think she would want to look into furthering her schooling/training, internships, etc.
Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm
Topic: Special Ed. Teacher With Small Family

Hello again. After reading a bit more on the forums, I have some other followup questions about Learning Support in the International Schools. Yes, I have read many of the other posts on here re: LS, but I thought maybe anyone with experience could help me with some of these questions or just tell m...
Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 am
Topic: Special Ed. Teacher With Small Family

Thank You Wrldtrvlr and Cheery. Great information from both of you. I will definitely be registering with Search Associates soon. I'm very excited that there is the possibility of coaching and that it's definitely possible to get a good job with my family situation. Wrldtrvlr: Thank you for answerin...
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Special Ed. Teacher With Small Family

This is my first time posting but I have been reading quite a bit on the boards. I am a Sped Teacher (Master's degree) in a middle school in NYC with 9 years experience and a solid resume (Coach of the Year - Varsity Soccer, Mentoring and Supervising in Fellows program, etc.) I've taught every area ...