Has anyone suspected that a boss or colleague lied about cre

Re: Inquiry

Postby Heliotrope » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 am

It was kind of stated as factual behaviour.
But now I know it was just your opinion.
Heliotrope

Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 1:48 am

Postby PsyGuy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:14 am

@Heliotrope

I declared no such statement of fact.

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Reply

Postby Heliotrope » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:07 am

Well, you could have fooled me.
Heliotrope

Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 1:48 am

Postby expatscot » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:11 pm

****munches on popcorn****

****cue the doof doofs……****
expatscot

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:26 am

Postby Walter » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:06 am

You do work yourself up into a lather, Grumbler. I wonder why. Who are you to set yourself up as the arbiter in determining a hierarchy of crimes on boards like this? When Dave poses as an expert on all things in international education and bullies and belittles others who disagree with him – and meanwhile claims credibility on the basis of mendacious and duplicitous experiences and qualifications – then I think it is right and proper for me to call him out. If you think otherwise, so what?

As for what you so inelegantly call doxxing, I’m pretty sure that I wasn’t the one threatening to expose Dave. It was his lies about the SEARCH Fair in Australia that prompted that threat from someone else. I was only concerned with the lies about the SEARCH Fair in the States.

And you need have no fear that, by some mischance, you may end up working with me. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I prefer to hire face-to-face. I’m confident of my ability in such situations to detect and weed out the smug and the self-righteous.
Walter

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 am
Location: UK

Postby IntlEducator » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:44 am

Walter wrote:
> You do work yourself up into a lather, Grumbler. I wonder why. Who are you to set
> yourself up as the arbiter in determining a hierarchy of crimes on boards like this?
> When Dave poses as an expert on all things in international education and bullies
> and belittles others who disagree with him – and meanwhile claims credibility on
> the basis of mendacious and duplicitous experiences and qualifications – then I
> think it is right and proper for me to call him out. If you think otherwise, so
> what?
> As for what you so inelegantly call doxxing, I’m pretty sure that I wasn’t the one
> threatening to expose Dave.

The very motto of ISR is an anonymous forum for "Teachers Keeping Each Other Informed". Doxxing constitutes not only illegal harassment, but also undermines the whole ISR project. Revealing the private personal information of others on this anonymous forum sets a chilling precedent that discourages other educators from sharing about their experiences.
IntlEducator

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Discussion

Postby PsyGuy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Were all beating a straw-man, the fact still remains that @Walter knows not who I am and never has, and none of his claims amount to @Walter says so.

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am

Return to Forum 1. From Questions About ISS & Search to Anything and Everything About International Teaching

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests