50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Novice is not a a form of name calling, it is your designation. You have no claims, you pose a challenge that you are neither in a position to compel nor suitably qualified to adjudicate. The only nonsense is your continued fantasy that I or anyone has to comply with anything you dictate.
Thames Pirate

Re: 50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

Post by Thames Pirate »

Since you need it spelled out . . . . I claim to know more about horses than you do, and I know more about Germany than you do. I claim to have been a certified instructor and to have been a professional in the industry for awhile. I claim to have worked with many of the top names in the sport. Evidence for my claim is my knowledge, which allowed me to write and answer the questions posed. If you were an expert, you would be able to answer these.

I have never said you need to comply. I just provided you with opportunities to prove your own claims; you chose not to take it because you have no proof, no knowledge, and no rational reason for trolling the forum. Calling me a novice is intended to be demeaning, and it is done without evidence of your own alleged expertise. I showed mine. I would also answer other people's questions should anyone have any if further evidence is required.

So yeah, you are a troll if you are not producing evidence. Like I said, writing your own questions would also be evidence.
Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> Because its €1900

Only data matters, so here are 111 data points that disagree with you: https://www.funda.nl/en/huur/den-haag/0-1500/4+kamers/
All under €1500, most be quite a bit. 39 of these are even under €1000.
So how would you discount these?
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Because he's PsyGuy and he has spoken!
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

You dont know anything about horses which was demonstrated the last time we had a long equestrian post that had to be deleted. You have recently demonstrated you also dont know anything about Germany, from this very topic.
Your knowledge is zero, and you are neither in a position to compel my compliance with your nonsense quiz show, nor are you suitably qualified to adjudicate. Your claims are wholly without merit, and unpersuasive. The entirety of your position is TPF.

@Heliotrope

Because its €1900
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Apparently posting evidence means one's claim is unsupported and posting that one has expertise in spite of evidence directly contradicting one's position is to be believed. Every day is Opposite Day for PsyGuy. Must be nice to live in such a deluded headspace, but don't expect the rest of us to join you.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Everyday is Thames Pirate Fallacy day.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

I love having something named for me by PsyGuy. Calling him out must have really gotten under his skin. Although the definition of the TPF changes based on whatever is bothering him most.

Sorry your pants are in a bunch because you were called out for your lies.