Bangkok Pollution

Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> @Heliotrope
>
> Yes only data matters, do your own research.

No link? I'm shocked!
So you made it all up then, both your ranking and the 75% figure.
I've actually just found credible proof you made it up. Believe me. If you don't, do your own research.
(Here, copy-paste your reply: "I did and youre/your wrong")
PsyGuy

Discussion

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

I did, and youre wrong. I only post from experience, research, and reliable and trusted sources.

@WT123

Its a very bland and boring profile, its like a guy in black and whites on the Yamanote at rush hour. No gap, just no DODEA experience, appropriately relative current references. I have a narrative for recruiters I use during interviews. I generally judge the success of my skills by their post interview interest or offer, but I use virtual interviews for the vast majority of my skill work.
wrldtrvlr123

Re: Discussion

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

PsyGuy wrote:
> Its a very bland and boring profile, its like a guy in black and whites on
> the Yamanote at rush hour. No gap, just no DODEA experience, appropriately
> relative current references. I have a narrative for recruiters I use during
> interviews. I generally judge the success of my skills by their post
> interview interest or offer, but I use virtual interviews for the vast
> majority of my skill work.
===========
So no full time classroom/teaching experience for the last 6 years? That must be an interesting sell job for recruiters.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@WT123

The stone must grind the steal, if its easy its not worth doing.
wrldtrvlr123

Re: Comment

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

PsyGuy wrote:
> @WT123
>
> The stone must grind the steal, if its easy its not worth doing.
===========
But what would be the point of pretending you have not been teaching for the last 6 years when you are "trying" to get a job? NM. I'm sure it must make sense in some parallel dimension (on the darkest timeline).
Heliotrope

Re: Discussion

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> @Heliotrope
>
> I did, and youre wrong. I only post from experience, research, and reliable
> and trusted sources.

Then please post a link to these reliable and trusted sources that back up your ranking and the 75% number.
Your unwillingness to provide us with your sources makes it clear that you've made them up since there's no reason not to share them and ending this part of the discussion (about, you know, air pollution), which means YOU are wrong.
Thames Pirate

Re: Bangkok Pollution

Post by Thames Pirate »

Definitely extra butter. Not holding out hope for actual sources since he never provides them. But he is an expert on everything.
Walter

Post by Walter »

This is Dave's version of "Second Life". On this site, you can find the Dave he wants to be. He does not work with, and nor has he ever worked with, DODEA. Nor does he attend recruitment fairs. Nor does he have access to any quotable data to back up his arguments in this thread, save that which exists in his fertile imagination.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Walter wrote:
> This is Dave's version of "Second Life". On this site, you can find the Dave he wants
> to be. He does not work with, and nor has he ever worked with, DODEA. Nor does he
> attend recruitment fairs. Nor does he have access to any quotable data to back up
> his arguments in this thread, save that which exists in his fertile imagination.
==============
Strangely enough, the DoDEA piece is one of the few things that I do believe, mostly from the many posts/exchanges on the DoD chat board from when we were both hired at the same time (6 years ago, allegedly).
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Nor does he work with horses, know more about German retirement programs than someone who actually speaks/reads German, or understand how backing a claim works.

But it is entertaining, which is why popcorn is so necessary.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Thames Pirate wrote:
> Nor does he work with horses, know more about German retirement programs than someone
> who actually speaks/reads German, or understand how backing a claim works.
>
> But it is entertaining, which is why popcorn is so necessary.
==============
You do have to give it up to him, he gives good entertainment value (for a free forum). Too bad he actually wants to be taken seriously, most of the time.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@WT123

Its marketable experience.

@Heliotrope

If you have conflicting data showing that Japan does not have 75% of the variance and that the rankings I provided differ, than do your own research and present the data.

@Walter

This is your only life, its what the LPN does. The only fraud on the forum is you. I absolutely work with DODEA and have attended recruitment fairs. I only post from experience, research and reliable and trusted sources.

@Thames Pirate

I know far more about horses and riding than you do, and more about the pension scheme and how to post a claim in Germany, having actually lived there, far more than you do.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> If you have conflicting data showing that Japan does not have 75% of the
> variance and that the rankings I provided differ, than do your own research
> and present the data.

Haha, that's rich! And a bit sad.
YOU presented us with the ranking and the 75% number, so if you can't provide us with a link to a credible source, just admit you've made it all up and that there is no data to back it up (your gut doesn't count).
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

Yes I did, I post only from experience, research, and highly reliable and trusted resources. I have a very high degree of confidence in the research, if you have conflicting research or data, I would be interested in examining it and discussing the strengths and limitations.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

PsyGuy wrote:

> @Thames Pirate
>
> I know far more about horses and riding than you do, and more about the
> pension scheme and how to post a claim in Germany, having actually lived
> there, far more than you do.

I don't think you understand what backing a claim means since it has nothing to do with Germany. But sure, you know more about it than I do . . . . because that's how claims work.

ETA: This is entertaining. I know better than to feed trolls, but this is too good!