Best Housing for Singles

counselme

Best Housing for Singles

Post by counselme »

Hello there, I am thinking of applying to JIS in Jakarta and wondered what housing single teachers receive? I would hope that access to a pool, an area to sit out in and possibly two bedroom would be offered, since I have relatives who would likely want to stay with me periodically.
Does anyone have suggestions for the best housing for singles on the international circuit. I just feel that to want to stay somewhere, being comfortable at the end of the day is very important. Thanks, Toni
reisgio

Re: Best Housing for Singles

Post by reisgio »

Everything is relative. Any hints to where you are now would help me shoot higher for you. I am thinking American School of Doha would be nice. Great pool in a great compound between the center of town/malls/etc. and the school. But, again, everything is relative. Let me know.
counselme

Re: Best Housing for Singles

Post by counselme »

Reisgio, Thank you for your response. Nice pool at the end of the day to wash away our cares, makes a big difference, doesn't it :) I haven't figured out how to personally message someone on here, yet, or I would have replied to your question.
Happy New Year.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@counselme

PMs are disabled on this board, you may if you wish request or add an email address in your profile link. You can then either ask another member to email you or if they add theirs you can email them.