DODEA question

DODEA question

Postby Aristophanes » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:27 pm

DODEA question: I put my in my application with the DoD for a teaching position. I had two college transcripts, but I realized I only attached one after seeing NOT QUALIFIED as my status. I went ahead and attached the second transcript, and the status switched to Re-evaluate. It has shown the same status for a little while now. Did I completely "blow" my chances for getting hired? I know that if I were the person going through applications, I don't know if I would take the time to go back through the re-evaluation process. Let me know your thoughts.
Aristophanes

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Response

Postby PsyGuy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 am

No, not at all, likely your certification area is a low demand field, and there just isnt a rush right now for CONUS applicants. Its transfer season and thats what HR/HQ is concerned with. The credentialing specialists cant refuse to reevaluate your transcripts, its an essential component of their job description.

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am

Postby interteach » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 am

I guess your word means nothing, Dave.
interteach

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:25 pm

Postby jhar417 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:38 am

I am in the same boat right now; just waiting for them to re-evaluate my application and it's been a couple months. Wondering what happened with the rest of the process, @Aristophanes?
jhar417

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

Postby wrldtrvlr123 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:29 am

Considering that was their one and only post apparently, they probably won't be answering.
wrldtrvlr123

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Japan

Postby PsyGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 am

That and it was originally posted three years ago and hasnt been updated.

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 am

Return to Forum 2. Ask Recruiting Questions, Share Information. What's on Your Mind?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest