Best International Schools in india

oakridgint

Best International Schools in india

Post by oakridgint »

Oakridge [url=www.oakridge.in[/url] is known for its knowledge oriented concepts that facilitates in educating the students who are the key resources for dynamic society. The curriculum that is being designed in the Oakridge International School is standardized and offers ample of opportunities to the students to cope-up in the dynamic environment in the future.
AnnieT

Post by AnnieT »

You have to wonder how bad a school has to be to resort to random posting on here.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Well, they might also have trouble attracting candidates because they are starting up, not knowing about TIEonline, not a Search/ISS member.

But, it is unusual :-) I hope they are successful in attracting a full complement of teachers and providing a quality experience for staff, students and parents!
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

At least try to post in some remotely savvy way. It almost looks like SPAM?
AnnieT

Post by AnnieT »

[quote="shadowjack"]Well, they might also have trouble attracting candidates because they are starting up, not knowing about TIEonline, not a Search/ISS member.

But, it is unusual :-) I hope they are successful in attracting a full complement of teachers and providing a quality experience for staff, students and parents![/quote]

Would you want to work for a school that has never heard of TIE or Search?
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Would I like to? Hmmm...honestly, I don't know. There are schools out there that seem to recruit via the ether...and schools that recruit via TIE and Search you wouldn't find me at in a million years...

That said, India is huge, and lots of good things happen that people never hear about. Not all schools can be the Embassy school :-)

If I got in touch with them and it sounded good, would I go on a 1 year contract to see? Perhaps.

Never say never because you can miss out on lots of opportunities and experiences....
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Watch. Now they will ask me to get in touch with them.

Looked at the website - CIE and IB, both of which are solid programs. Several campuses in India. So who knows?

Then again, I had never heard of Oberoi Schools in India, yet suddenly I know people going there. So you never know!