Search's List of Schools that Attended Fair Last Year?

FrenchyTeacher

Search's List of Schools that Attended Fair Last Year?

Post by FrenchyTeacher »

Does anyone know where I can find out which schools attended the Search Associates Fair(s) last school year (especially the Cambridge fair)? This information is easily available on the UNI and ISS sites. I would like to be able to compare the three recruiting agencies' schools. Thanks in advance.
Search list

Post by Search list »

I'm not sure that Search does this. You may want to contact them.

If they do not, then if you belong to TIE online, you may be able to see a number of schools who do attend based on their job listings.

My guess is that more schools attend Search than UNI, but that perhaps a few more attend ISS. I've been very pleased with Search, and intend to use them the next time I'm looking for a position.
Guest 54

UNI Fair stats

Post by Guest 54 »

Here is what is from the UNI site:

2006 UNI OVERSEAS FAIR STATISTICS

638 registered candidates, 6 interviews per candidate on average.
128 international schools registered, representing more than 70 countries.

Over 1,000 vacancies were posted from more than 29 different teaching/administrative areas. Typically, there are more overall vacancies posted at the UNI Fair than there are educators to fill them.

Candidates who are single with no dependents or part of a certified married teaching team are most successful. Typically, over 95% of the successful candidates at UNI are in one of these categories. Candidates with dependents or non-teaching spouses should speak with the UNI staff before ordering registration materials.

* They also update their list of schools attending every day. *