Posts still vacant

JohnFJ

Posts still vacant

Post by JohnFJ »

Yes, even at this late stage in July, there are some good jobs being advertised. Sometimes, bacause of circumstances, late resignations or reorganisations, there are vacancies, and its as difficult for the school to get the news out as it is for candidates to find out where they are. International School of Stuttgart is seeking a High School Principal (excellent package but must be well-experienced and able to apply immediately - Europe based preferred at this date though we normally hire worldwide). Also IB Coordinator. Interested candidates should see our ad on ECIS site or our homepage and apply. For more info, contact me.
Murdock

Re: Posts still vacant

Post by Murdock »

Indeed this is true, as a member of the TIE website I can state that there are SEVERAL schools looking for teachers in many areas of the world still !

JohnFJ wrote:Yes, even at this late stage in July, there are some good jobs being advertised. Sometimes, bacause of circumstances, late resignations or reorganisations, there are vacancies, and its as difficult for the school to get the news out as it is for candidates to find out where they are. International School of Stuttgart is seeking a High School Principal (excellent package but must be well-experienced and able to apply immediately - Europe based preferred at this date though we normally hire worldwide). Also IB Coordinator. Interested candidates should see our ad on ECIS site or our homepage and apply. For more info, contact me.