ISR Prices

guestt

ISR Prices

Post by guestt »

I think ISR ought to charge something like $6-$8 per year and then let Google put ads and make money that way. Then only let registered members write reviews; you would have mucho more response and the reviews would be reliable, and probably cut down on directors and those with axes to grind writing multiple reviews of schools. Anyone agree????

Post by 007 »

Why are you so worried about individuals with "axes to grind" against Directors ? Could you be one of the administrators who has been evaluated in here ? I wonder.

Let the reader decide for him/herself.
29 dollars per year is a great deal and
yes I am a member, not the owner of this site.

Personally, I feel the ISR site is fine the way it is.

Post by Guest »

A member whose signature is "guest?" R-i-i-i-i-ght!!!!! My suggestion is only meant to give the site more credibility, so that it can trule be useful to international school teachers--it is hard for the reader to "decide for him/herself" when given false or misleading information. I hate to see people begin to dismiss information and opinions given here because there's too much posing and bitterness. Grind that axe for a while!
007 wrote:Why are you so worried about individuals with "axes to grind" against Directors ? Could you be one of the administrators who has been evaluated in here ? I wonder.

Let the reader decide for him/herself.
29 dollars per year is a great deal and
yes I am a member, not the owner of this site.

Personally, I feel the ISR site is fine the way it is.

Post by 007 »

You yourself has signed in as a "guest".

Do not be a hypocrite.

I read everything in here and personally find it interesting.
You can then do further research from there.

:P

Post by 007 »

Oh and one more suggestion...if you think that some of the posting are inaccurate then take the time to write one that you feel better reflects the school, director, or whatever.....
8)

Post by Guest »

Yes, I am guest, because I am not a member. Get a brain!
007 wrote:You yourself has signed in as a "guest".

Do not be a hypocrite.

I read everything in here and personally find it interesting.
You can then do further research from there.

:P
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

Then I suggest you become a member and quit whinning ! 8)

Post by Guest »

No wonder directors take such advantage of people like this. Is there anyone on this site who can read? comprehend? string together two thoughts??????
Melissa wrote:Then I suggest you become a member and quit whinning ! 8)
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

[quote="Anonymous"]A member whose signature is "guest?" R-i-i-i-i-ght!!!!! My suggestion is only meant to give the site more credibility, so that it can trule be useful to international school teachers--it is hard for the reader to "decide for him/herself" when given false or misleading information. I hate to see people begin to dismiss information and opinions given here because there's too much posing and bitterness. Grind that axe for a while!

Personally, I think you are the one that sounds ridiculous.
On the one hand you complain that there is "misleading information" on the ISR website. To me it seems that 007 and Melissa are simply suggesting that you write a review to counter-balance the other reviews.
But now you have stated that you are not a member !!!
Question : So how can you even determine that the information here is false/misleading when you are not a member ?
Are you talking about the Forum or the School Reviews ?
Is anyone just as confused by this "guestt" or "guest" ?
Perhaps if your were more specific when writing, we could address your questions/issues more clearly.
Also, I personally do not think that this site needs Google hosting.
It is better that it is privately owned.
Just my opinion.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Anonymous wrote:No wonder directors take such advantage of people like this. Is there anyone on this site who can read? comprehend? string together two thoughts??????

You sound a bit angry/hostile !!??
There are good and bad directors out there just as there are good and bad teachers.