Do the administrators have websites regarding teachers?

Do the administrators have websites regarding teachers?

Post by Guest »

Hi!

Great website and long overdue! I am one who has played "Russian-Roulette" with my teaching career and have been in some very good schools, as well as too many bad ones. International teaching can definitely be ruinous to your career!

Clearly "blackballing" is rampant with sleazy administrators. I wonder if anyone knows of a website where they post information about teachers?
yes

they do

Post by yes »

It is called the Head Net and it is private, only Directors have access to it.

Head.Net

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have access to this site and care to share it?
Ann

Head Net

Post by Ann »

Does anyone have the website address for Head Net?
Nutella

Post by Nutella »

Could this be it ?

www.cois.org

also I found this interesting article :

http://www.cois.org/workshops/Newslette ... h%2006.pdf

I also found out that it might be called HEADnet or AISHnet BUT I could be wrong ?
Nutella

Bingo !!!

Post by Nutella »

I think I found the site !!

http://www.academyish.org/_membersonly/ ... ishnet.htm

Unbelievable....
Nutella

Post by Nutella »

Here is some more information I foudn on the website :

Frequently Asked Questions
Can non-members participate in AISH activities?

Yes, most of our activities are open to all current and former International School Heads. A few activities are limited to Heads and/or members. Members receive priority of service and preferential fees.

How can I become a member of AISH?
If you are a current or former International School Head, go to AISH home page and click on Regular Annual Membership. These memberships are for 12 months from time of processing.

AISH provides many opportunities for learning, support and assistance throughout the year that by themselves are beneficial.

What makes AISH different?
AISH was created by International School Heads in April, 2000. It is the only organization dedicated to supporting International School Heads. AISH is of/by/for International School Heads.

When does the annual membership begin?
When your application is processed by AISH and your for 12 months.

Why was AISH created?
To meet the unique needs of International School Heads and help them be more successful.

Is AISH a non-profit or for-profit organization?
AISH was created as a non-profit, tax-exempt organization incorporated Minnesota in April 2000. AISH has received IRS advanced ruling as a 501c3.

What does AISH do?
The mission of the Academy is to provide professional and personal development opportunities, support and assistance for current and former International School Heads. All Internationals School Heads are offered access to most of the activities of the Academy. Members receive preferential rates and priority of services.

Who are Founding Members?
Founding members consist of 15 people and organizations who contributed significant resources to start AISH. Please see founding members on home page for complete list.

Why should you join AISH?
AISH will provide you with opportunities to learn from and with colleagues experiencing similar challenges and celebrating similar successes.
AISH will provide you with opportunities to pursue your own professional development in a meaningful way by attending seminars created with you in mind.
AISH provides a collegial, supportive atmosphere in its seminars and institutes enabling you to emerge refreshed and committed to the tasks ahead.
AISH provides an environment conducive to reflection and, yes, real relaxation, a rare commodity for many international school heads.
AISH provides you with the opportunity to become
part of the planning process of this organization.
InternationalEducator

What an article!

Post by InternationalEducator »

WOW! This article is eye opening!

Nutella wrote:Could this be it ?

www.cois.org

also I found this interesting article :

http://www.cois.org/workshops/Newslette ... h%2006.pdf

I also found out that it might be called HEADnet or AISHnet BUT I could be wrong ?