Request for assistance for Master´s Thesis regarding employment abroad

peksyma

Request for assistance for Master´s Thesis regarding employment abroad

Post by peksyma »

Dear educators,

I am looking for education professionals who have been working in an International School/Schools abroad to give input in my thesis.

My thesis for Oulu University of Applied Sciences Master´s in Education Entrepreneurship program focuses on recruitment of teachers for International Schools. I am focusing on Teachers´perspective in the process to find out what are the qualities and prerequisites that teachers prioritize and value, when deciding on overseas employment.

One of the targets of my thesis is to gather information to develop schools´ recruitment process as well as employment conditions and make schools aware what they need to concentrate in to receive and keep excellent educational professionals.

Answering the short questionnaire found from this link would be highly appreciated: https://forms.office.com/r/ipdGdTUjmy

I will be posting the finalized thesis e-version link here when finished in the end of 2022.

Thank you!
aridion

Re: Request for assistance for Master´s Thesis regarding employment abroad

Post by aridion »

Completed.
peksyma

Re: Request for assistance for Master´s Thesis regarding employment abroad

Post by peksyma »

Thank you everyone for answering! I will be closing the questionnaire and will post the link to the completed thesis later on when its finished.