Graded- Sao Paulo

brianbrainbutte

Graded- Sao Paulo

Post by brianbrainbutte »

Anyone have good information on this school? Did they get a new director? Why are there new ads out that they are looking for a superintendent again?
I am juggling an offer, any other info. on the current status of this school is appreciated. I can't tell if its on the way up or down but there does seem to be some turnover.
greyhairs

Post by greyhairs »

Where did you seen any new ads for a superintendent at Graded?
Lee Fertig was hired some time ago.
Graded remains one of the top schools in Latin America.
ISRGuest

Post by ISRGuest »

Actually, Richard M. Detwiler was hired as Director about 2 or 3 years ago. But, from what I hear, he is leaving at the end of this school year. I don't know if they have hired anyone else to take his place yet or not.
denisedyette

Re: Graded- Sao Paulo

Post by denisedyette »

[quote="brianbrainbutte"]Anyone have good information on this school? Did they get a new director? Why are there new ads out that they are looking for a superintendent again?
I am juggling an offer, any other info. on the current status of this school is appreciated. I can't tell if its on the way up or down but there does seem to be some turnover.[/quote]

I'm curious if you took the job and if you did...how's it going?
I'm very interested in applying to this school, but would love to hear an update on the "turnover" question.