Vaccination Requirements

star32569

Vaccination Requirements

Post by star32569 »

I wanted to reach out to see which countries are making it mandatory to have the vaccination for employment.
sid

Re: Vaccination Requirements

Post by sid »

Just for any kind of employment, for employment in a school, or for entry into the country?
star32569

Post by star32569 »

Employment for jobs. I do not see on advertisements. I am curious for which countries are requiring.
expatscot

Post by expatscot »

Depends on what you mean by "requiring." For example, some require it before you get a visa; some leave it up to the school; some don't require it for the visa but insist that all teachers have to be vaccinated before they get in front of the class.

There's no consistency so you just have to check each country individually. In general though, I'd be very surprised if any are going for an 'open door' approach for those not vaccinated, especially in teaching (except for the UK where as long as it's a 'work event' anything goes.)
marieh

Post by marieh »

Pakistan is requiring that all teachers be vaccinated. Our school requires all students 12+ be vaccinated.
sciteach

Post by sciteach »

Why are schools not advertising if vaccination is required or not?

Well - governments keep on changing the rules and it's difficult to advertise when you don't know what August will intail.....
buffalofan

Post by buffalofan »

It's more than just "what country". You also need to work out which schools.

In the last two places I've worked, it's not mandated by the government (yet). But the schools I've worked at would drop your resume directly in the bin once they figure out you are not vaxxed.
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

This post may provide some further material for your consideration:
https://internationalschoolsreview.com/ ... f=1&t=7919