Years of IB Experience for Top Tier Schools

Thames Pirate

Re: Years of IB Experience for Top Tier Schools

Post by Thames Pirate »

I love it when PsyGuy puts words in my mouth, then argues with those words. It's like a dog chasing his own tail.

I did not say that, nor is that my position.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@ Thames Pirate

Yes you did, yes you do, and you state it quite often.
fortuna

Post by fortuna »

I used to get excited when I would see a topic with so many posts. I would click looking forward to a diversity of thoughts and ideas. Now I realize that it's consistently a few people hurling insults. Oh well. Time to move on.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

"I used to get excited when I would see a topic with so many posts. I would click looking forward to a diversity of thoughts and ideas. Now I realize that it's consistently a few people hurling insults. Oh well. Time to move on."

Or, Fortuna, you could make popcorn and get comfy... ;-)
fine dude

Post by fine dude »

Fortuna is right. This forum is dominated by a handful of people and discussions are like egotistical tug-o-wars and 'shouting matches' rather than meaningful exchange of ideas (similar to teachers' meetings at international schools). Best option: read the first 4 or 5 responses and ignore the post when it goes beyond a couple of pages. You know what 'am saying?
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

You are spot on, fine dude. Except it is fun watching certain folk consulate their logic like a pretzel until up is down and black is white - or close to it. Or instead of up and down the topic switches to black and white. :-)