Top Schools In Europe

PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Illiane_Blues

SA numbers tend to be inflated and they have an interest in presenting their IS in as positive a light as possible. The SA range is not the IE range in Switzerland (or anywhere else for that matter).
ISR is similarly range restricted. You can find top ISs in regions known with high savings potential and the savings is rated "low".
There are ITs that if you give them the treasure of a cave of wonder will not be happy. These elite Swiss ISs pay some of the best coin in IE globally, you can find near 6 figures, if you cant save on that coin, the problem isnt cost of living or savings, the problem is the IT.
Switzerland can be an excellent location for savings with or without a family

@secondplace

This is not a fact, this a claim that is not self authenticating nor self evident, this is your opinion.
secondplace

Re: Top Schools In Europe

Post by secondplace »

@psyguy - do you have boots on the ground experience in CH?
Thames Pirate

Re: Top Schools In Europe

Post by Thames Pirate »

Illiane_Blues wrote:
> Thames Pirate wrote:
> > I very much agree with the list Iliane Blues made with one exception, and
> > that is Luxembourg.
>
> It was fine dude and Heliotrope who mentioned those cities, not me.
> I do know someone who was able to to save well while teaching at the Luxembourg
> school, but she lived in France, which was only a 30 minute drive from school. Unsure
> about her lifestyle. She said you can also live in Belgium or Germany, and have the
> same half hour commute.
> Or are you referring to the quality of the school and not the ability to save?

Sorry, of course--fine dude's list.

I was referring to the quality of the school, which from what I have heard is full of ossified teachers who are unwilling to work on programming, update their teaching, or work collaboratively with energetic teacher. I believe one can save pretty comparably to anywhere else in WE.