GRC

PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

When GRC started out as basically a swap meet that was true, you had to belong to a member IS, but its not anymore.
alia

Re: GRC

Post by alia »

I was both registered with SA and went to the GRC Fair last year. I got hired at the fair and informed my Search reps, thanking them for their support. They congratulated me, told me it made sense to use the GRC Fair, and said they would invoice the school since they had purportedly accessed the database. My new school never paid for anything.

Bottom line is that SA can't do much and they are not going to blackball you for using multiple platforms. Candidates have been doing that for decades. They might not like getting undercut by GRC (Fair is free, mostly better non-profit schools, schools don't have to pay SA finders fee, etc), but they are not going to sabotage you working with them in the future.
kellysensei

Re: GRC

Post by kellysensei »

Does anyone know anything about the GRC fair in November? I've indicated to them that I'm going, and the fair is listed on my profile, but I've gotten no information about the time, platform, or the schools attending. Just wondering if I'm missing something.