Recommendations for Online Master’s degree

QFIST

Recommendations for Online Master’s degree

Post by QFIST »

Hi,
I have been researching on Online Master’s in Early Childhood Special Education and Teacher Preparation program. TEACH-NOW is one of my options and I have talked to people from TEACH-NOW, but I am still skeptical about it....

Pros: Reasonable price, Dual certificate(Teaching certificate and Master’s), Complete in 12mon.
Concerns.....what schools would think when they look at the name”Moreland/Teach-Now”? How’s the quality of lessons?

Any recommendations/opinions on TEACH-NOW or other Online programs for Early Childhood Special Education would be appreciated!! Thank you all in advance!
Smoko

Re: Recommendations for Online Master’s degree

Post by Smoko »

I did Moreland's teaching certificate program, but not the masters. I can't justify their masters unless they either get regionally accredited or drastically lower their price. The teaching certificate was 100% worth it for me though.

The American College of Education does one for $8,675:
https://www.ace.edu/program/master-of-e ... -education
QFIST

Post by QFIST »

Smoko:

I am happy to see your positive comments on their teaching certification program. I will also look into the school that you sent me. Thank you so much for your help!
Milanig

Post by Milanig »

I went through a similar program and I can say that I am absolutely satisfied. Of course there were a lot of tasks, but it's worth it.
QFIST

Post by QFIST »

Milanig:

I am so happy to see another positive comment!! Thank you so much for your input!
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

TNs teaching credential program is fine, their Masters isnt, especially at their price point.

ACE would be a decent option specifically for EC.