Translation into English (NACES) : how to get a translation that we can reuse in different countries (US /UK /CAN...)?

Boomba

Translation into English (NACES) : how to get a translation that we can reuse in different countries (US /UK /CAN...)?

Post by Boomba »

Hello all,

Being interested in doing Teach-Now, I need to send my degrees, transcripts and other diplomas to a NACES certified agency.

The cost raises quickly and translation is the main reason.

Unfortunately, I will need those papers in different English speaking countries for the same purpose and I find awful to pay several times for papers already translated into the same language.

Do you know if there are any solutions to provide already translated documents to the equivalence agencies? I was thinking of apostilled / notarized documents. If so, how should I proceed. I'm French with French degrees.
evilharo

Re: Translation into English (NACES) : how to get a translation that we can reuse in different countries (US /UK /CAN...

Post by evilharo »

I would like to join in on this and ask two extra questions:

1. Any agencies that also have offices in Europe or Asia where you can send the documents to (instead of sending it to the US)?
2. Any particular recommended agencies?