How long must one wait for review to be posted?

DomeVet

How long must one wait for review to be posted?

Post by DomeVet »

I know some reviews are not posted so people rewrite and resubmit them. I'm wondering how long should one wait after submitting to know it has been refused and so write a new review and submit it?
Heliotrope

Re: How long must one wait for review to be posted?

Post by Heliotrope »

I think usually it takes about a week, or a bit less, but not sure. I think there's only one person doing it, and they might sometimes get sick or go on holiday or just not feel like it, so I wouldn't rewrite the review sooner than two weeks after posting.However, if you think it's something people need to urgently know about the school or you're just impatient, maybe just check if there have been new reviews posted since you submitted yours. If it's not there as part of the new batch, maybe rewrite and submit again.
DomeVet

Post by DomeVet »

Thanks. Actually I wonder if a system could be created where you can check if it has been accepted or not and why but do this all anonymously. No big deal but it could reduce the amount of work for people writing and also checking submissions.
adminpaul

Post by adminpaul »

Here is some information on this topic. A review may not post for the following reasons:

1. Missing information such as: director's name, dates covered, complete school/country name, school web site address

2. You are no longer at the school but reporting on events currently taking place.

3. Reviewer appears to be impersonating another individual.

4. Inappropriate language, or "he said, she said" sequels, or, soap opera type reporting that delves into personal relationships to which you are not privy

5. Carries an overtone of revenge and character attack, as opposed to presenting facts that would better help teaching candidates decide if they would like to work at this school. Broad sweeping generalizations with nothing to back them up.

6. Dates and/or location do not coincide with origin of email

7. Does not comply with our Terms of Service.
https://www.internationalschoolsreview. ... embers.htm
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

@admin

Thanks! Good to know.

And any information about the OP's question: how long must one wait for review to be posted?
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

Usually 1-2 weeks. Such a system though would potentially compromise your anonymity.
adminpaul

Post by adminpaul »

Heliotrope wrote:
> @admin
>
> Thanks! Good to know.
>
> And any information about the OP's question: how long must one wait for
> review to be posted?

We shoot for a 2 day maximum. Please consider that we are not posting on Saturday or Sunday. A review submitted Friday afternoon therefor may not post until Tuesday and in some cases, Wednesday morning.