Creating fake references

h1275

Re: Creating fake references

Post by h1275 »

Interpol? Just LOL, let's be realistic, that's never ever going to happen.

Just imagine seriously thinking anyone is going to issue a red notice because you lied about work experience on your CV. Half the world would be in prison.

If you find out, sure you won't employ me. But you wouldn't employ me if I told the truth that I'd skipped out on a bunch of contracts before either. So there seems to be nothing to lose by trying to deceive an admin. Yes, you'll get caught sometimes, I certainly wouldn't expect a 100% success rate. But that's better than the 0% success rate the truth would have.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

h1275 wrote:
> Just imagine seriously thinking anyone is going to issue a red notice
> because you lied about work experience on your CV. Half the world would be
> in prison.

Definitely not half. Most people won't put fake jobs on their CV.

> So there seems to be nothing to lose by trying to deceive an admin.

Only your decency and integrity.
h1275

Post by h1275 »

Heliotrope wrote:
> h1275 wrote:
> > Just imagine seriously thinking anyone is going to issue a red notice
> > because you lied about work experience on your CV. Half the world would be
> > in prison.
>
> Definitely not half. Most people won't put fake jobs on their CV.
>
>
> > So there seems to be nothing to lose by trying to deceive an admin.
>
> Only your decency and integrity.

Admin are all worthless anyway, paid plenty to do absolutely nothing all day. Getting one over them is a mark of honour.

Most people lie on their CV to some extent, whether that's extending their employment dates to cover gaps or inflating their actual job responsibilities. If you think interpol would be interested in this, you're totally insane.
chemteacher101

Post by chemteacher101 »

I'm not sure the OP is for real; but for the sake for argument, I'll share my view:

If your question is: "can I create references and get away with it?". Then the short answer is: sure, I'm pretty sure it might work in some schools. Some schools do a very bad job at checking references, and it could very well happen. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if someone hasn't already pulled this at one point or another.

The slightly longer answer (for me, at least) would be: sure, just like sometimes some people can commit fraud and get away with it. Sure, just like sometimes some people can steal stuff from their workplace and get away with it. Sure, just like sometimes a corrupt politician can make shady deals and get away with it. If stating that all admins are worthless somehow makes you believe it's not unethical, that's your choice. If thinking that you'd work at bad schools and they are getting what they paid for and that helps you sleep at night, well good for you.; but please don't waste anyone else's time with asking or trying to convince the world that advancing your career by being deceitful at this (ridiculous) level is a plan everyone should agree with... just saying...
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

h1275 wrote:
> Admin are all worthless anyway, paid plenty to do absolutely nothing all day. Getting
> one over them is a mark of honour.

Wow, you've been on the forum for two days, and my guess is you might already be the most disliked contributor here.
That being said, you're more likely here to troll. Good for you, it worked!

And I concur wholeheartedly with @chemteacher101.
Illiane_Blues

Post by Illiane_Blues »

h1275 is definitely nothing more than a troll.
Furthermore, I think it's actually PsyGuy taking it up a notch under a different alias, using punctuation to make us think it's not him. Smart, for a troll – now he can agree with himself.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Just here for the popcorn.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Illiane_Blues wrote:
> h1275 is definitely nothing more than a troll.
> Furthermore, I think it's actually PsyGuy taking it up a notch under a different
> alias, using punctuation to make us think it's not him. Smart, for a troll – now
> he can agree with himself.
======================
He is conspicuous by his absence from this thread. Especially considering that he posts on virtually every thread and has specifically advised people in the past to create fake references to cover gaps or bad experiences (oh, I mean presented it as an option, not advised that they should do it).
s0830887

Post by s0830887 »

Dude f you are ghosting schools mid term just because you are bored, you should not be a teacher. If you do this, I hope someone hires you only to find out what you did and sue your ass for fraud.
h1275

Post by h1275 »

I am but a rational economic agent seeking to maximise his utility. Now, why not do this?
IntlEducator

Post by IntlEducator »

If you just want to work in a place for less than two years, try negotiating that in the contract. I know there are some schools that start with just one year contracts anyway. Even if you feel like admin are lazy and don't deserve a teacher who completes a contract, the children do.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Don't kid yourself. This is a troll. And not someone who cares about kids.