50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

Hmmm, 'referring to in your mind'??
No, actual words on the screen:

Heliotrope wrote:
> Uhm, you initially stated:
> "but you would have to be in the rare position of a civil service DT
> position in a German DS"
>
> Then you said:
> "Yes you can, it use to be 50 when the retirement age was 65, now its
> 52 with the retirement age moving to 67."
>
> Your talk of the 'exceptionalism or special interest provisions' didn't
> begin until @Thames Pirate proved you wrong about your initial position, so
> you moved the goalpost to try and make it look like she didn't.
>
> Anyway, neither of you two will be able to convince the other, and it's my
> guess that @Thames Pirate has convinced the majority of the rest of us.

So I'll stop responding now, as the OP isn't helped by this clashing of egos.
Thames Pirate

Re: 50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

Post by Thames Pirate »

You know he isn't going to post sources for his original position, which was that the age was raised to 52 after the retirement age went up (that number exists nowhere). He instead incorrectly translated my source and decided to argue semantics since his position lacked support.

But this is what he does. It goes along with claims of having a public school German license recognised (despite not speaking German), having been a stealth recruiter at a job fair, having worked as administration, knowing about horses and about the mythical Japanese equestrian school, and who knows what else. Every regular reader here knows he is full of BS. Don't take it seriously. He is a pathological liar. Just post what you know in response to original questions, cite sources when he gets stupid, and string him along enough for him to show his own ignorance.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

You're 100% correct.
I'm mostly responding for those who are not regular readers, and a bit because I can't help myself.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Do your own research. My original position is that absolutely possible to be appointed to the civil service in Germany past 50, because thats true, it would be a rare scenario but its possible, because as your own citations support that claim, because I understand the system. Youre just wrong and its TPF.

All of those other claims are also true, working in leadership, recruiting, knowing far more about horses than you do, and recruiting for a Japanese equestrian position, but its all TPF to you.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Heliotrope wrote:
> You're 100% correct.
> I'm mostly responding for those who are not regular readers, and a bit
> because I can't help myself.

Yep, know the feeling.

Should I ask non-google-able horse questions? Or maybe questions about my husband since he once claimed to know more about him than I do?
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

Don't bother, he will never admit he's wrong anyway, when it's often clear to everyone that he is.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

True enough. But it would be funny watching him try to google the types of questions I could pose. Oh, to be a fly on the wall . . . .
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Why would I answer @Thames Pirate questions, youre not an authority on Germany, horses or anything.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

You have no idea on which subjects I am or am not an authority, but you are quick to display your own ignorance. But I didn't expect you to actually accept a challenge because it would further expose you as a liar and a fraud.
Illiane_Blues

Post by Illiane_Blues »

I've been away from the forum for a little while, but I see nothing has changed.
Reassuring in a way.

@Thames Pirate would definitely be my go-to person here for all things horses, Germany, or German horses. Or anything, really.
Except perhaps stuff to do with certification, where @PsyGuy is the established expert.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Yes i do, youre an authority on zero, as if you were somehow in any position to arbitrate and referee a challenge.

@Illiane_Blues

Why would it change, @Thames Pirate is still the "Im right PsyGuy is wrong, oh look Im wrong, [whine] not fair".
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

I didn't expect you to take me up on a challenge. Anything I ask could be easily verified once I post answers. I am sure we could do the same with any number of topics from various people on this forum. The thing is that the rest of us are fine with not being the most knowledgeable in EVERY SINGLE THING that comes up on this forum.

But I don't expect any actual response other than more unsupported talk. Heaven forbid someone show you up . . . .
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

Why would I submit to some kind of challenge by you, masters do not answer to novices. Nor am I interested in putting my humble self against all of Google, Google wins (see Im acknowledging a superior body of knowledge than myself).

I have no issue with not knowing everything, I know enough to know I dont know everything, but thats not the same as knowing more than @Thames Pirate.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

I'll post the questions anyway. If you are a master, you should be able to answer these horse questions.

What is interesting about this pedigree?

https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/georgia+oak

What jump's construction was famously influenced by weather in another city?

What did Ian's horse famously do at a major eventing championship?

What event at Badminton 1973 prompted an eventing rule change?

I could also ask questions about other disciplines, but that's a start.

How and why would you contact Rosi?
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

I can, but I still dont answer to @Thames Pirate, nor am inclined to impress @Thams Pirate and this isnt a game show.