50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

Thames Pirate

Re: 50 and over can not be hired in Germany?

Post by Thames Pirate »

You can post away with whatever nonsense you want. However, if you want anyone to believe you are not a fraud, yeah, you are obligated to post evidence. But if just posting random Latin and claiming expertise in random fields is how you get your jollies, well, good on you. We will continue to post enough to expose you as a fraud. That way newbies know better than to believe you.

So no obligation or entitlement. Just a responsibility if you want to be taken seriously. It's up to you whether you want to prove your claim or be called a fraud. It's amusing to me either way.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

Yep, if he can't produce a source, I assume he's just bluffing.
Claiming that there's a 'trusted and reliable source' but refusing to produce it is highly suspect, and basically means it's nothing more than an opinion or a wild guess. Having admitted to being ok with lying doesn't help his credibility of course.
As I always say: only data matters.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

I only post from experience, research, and reliable and trusted resources. I dont concern myself with what you believe, or what you take seriously, nor do I have any such obligation. Its not like you ever do, and when you do your evidence proves your wrong. The only concern I have for newbies is understanding your fantasy of TPF.

@Heliotrope

Yes only data matters.
Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

Maybe produce some data sometimes then to back up your claims then, so that they will matter.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

I always produce data, just not data YOU consider acceptable, but neither I nor anyone else needs to meet your criteria of acceptability. I only post from experience, research and trusted and reliable sources. I need not submit them for your review or consideration.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Saying "I have data" and producing it are different. You have not provided evidence for your BS or for your expertise, so of course we don't believe you. By the way, at least one of my questions can actually be googled easily enough. You've had some time to learn about horses. Still no answers?
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

I only post from experience, research and reliable and trusted sources. I already know about horses and equestrian arts and sciences. Masters do not answer to novices.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> I always produce data, just not data YOU consider acceptable, but neither I
> nor anyone else needs to meet your criteria of acceptability.

I'm not very strict at all, and almost everyone meet my criteria.
You're the only one here that keeps saying you have research and data, but are then unwilling to share it.
And when it's so very easy to just post a link, and there's no sane reason to post it, it's not strange that everyone thinks you're just making up your research and trusted sources.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

No one has to meet your criteria, your not an arbitrator of anything I need to concern myself with. Do your own research, my experience, research, and trusted and reliable sources inform me, your not entitled to them nor do i have any obligation to share.

I dont concern myself with what other people think, or feel or believe, I dont measure myself based on the opinions, views or perceptions of others. Always be your selfie, its called self esteem.
Heliotrope

Post by Heliotrope »

I don't fancy myself to be an arbitrator, I'm simply pointing out certain aspects of your behaviour on this forum. You're free to post whatever you want, but then so can I.

And saying you say 'only data matters' sounds ironic when (for example) you kept saying rent in The Hague for a 3BR is €1900-€2500/month, even after I posted a link that showed 100+ results of 3BR in The Hague for under €1500 (of which 50+ were under €1250). That was data, but it didn't matter to you.

"I don't concern myself with what other people think, or feel or believe"
"it's called self esteem."

No, it's called lack or absence of affective empathy.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Apparently masters aren't able to answer to novices . . . .

These aren't easy questions. They are meant for people who have been around. But oh great master, feel free to come up with your own.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

No youre identifying your opinion and perceptions about my behavior on this forum.
Yes I am free to post what I want which includes choosing what not to post as well. You are of course free to do the same.

Because its €1900

No its called self esteem, to thy known selfie be true.

@Thames Pirate

Your lack of faith is disturbing, my own counsel will I keep on what is and is not to be answered.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Yeah, didn't think so. And you have given me no reason to have faith in me, but if it bothers you, evidence is always an option.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Thames Pirate

What a novice thinks or reasons does not concern me.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Call me a novice all you want. I have provided evidence of my claim. You have provided name-calling and nonsense.