Male applicant for Primary job at an advantage, or not?

PsyGuy

Respondeo

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

Nullus defectus, nihil sentiat. prima quae ducitur classrooms masculum ac feminam duxit perinde classrooms.
Sunt lots of problems ut imperia ignorare sunt etiam aliqui qui habent lots of preference in non-problems ut neglecta sunt valide, quia non sunt problems. Nemo omnibus placet hoc tibi do in quaestionem.

Tantum notitia rerum, Ego sum iustum est in loco omnino requirere data. In error notitia tui, et gratiam tuam cant 'experientia, investigationis, et fontes confidebat et reliable ". cum experientia, investigationis, et confidebat, aliisque fontibus.

Nihil aliud sint quam vasa tua preference esset similis quis emere aliquot hominum, ne plus opus est generis masculini est in prima.

Non sunt mares ex commodo in in primaria recruiting.

@Illiane_Blues

Non quod res sit vere non habens aliquam perficientur notitia et progressus, ut actu adde valorem ITs ostendit a significant differentia, quod masculus est masculus magis opus Curabitur aliquet ultricies et sic explicaret, illas in prima. Aut quid dignum isnt sententia, et prima recruiters ITs preference. Si potest recruiters significant statum illum masculum et commonebo pro sola compotator valuable, sicut alios eius et ducibus aliter enim cum sententia. Qui curat habere sententiam tuam, si masculus ITs sunt valuable compotator Praeiudicia. Qui dicit se curat ut genus, si aliqua ducis an aequilibro rem quid agis in eis dicens nolite eos. Cum post ipsam lectionem uerecundia uictus est masculus et femina primaria ITs inveniat necessitatis non est, quam aliquid suo.

Quod illi non havent fieri in the UK. Et locuti sunt aliqua puncta, ubi sunt ad bonam frugem ducentia, formauit in aere, capti illecebris additis etiam males in prima BC, et DE in in UK. Ibi non sunt, quod aliquid valet arent.

Nec sola opinione positum est allecis quemadmodum materia, Quit.

@sid

Ego havent est eum, et non sit totaliter malum, et non permanebit in loco substituunt mihi elses quis vestrum non vulgaris opinio tantum est, quia non sunt recti.
Walter

Re: Male applicant for Primary job at an advantage, or not?

Post by Walter »

Ah Biggus Davus strikes again with more blustering BS. This is even more foolish than your usual blurting:
"When they post actual vacancies for male primary ITs that female ITs need not apply, than its something."
You might get away with a statement like that for a single sex school in the Middle East. You might just get away with expressing a gender preference in a sensitive subject like PE, but posting a vacancy of the kind you countenance in the US or UK for a regular classroom teacher simply wouldn't be allowed.
You really don't understand recruiting at all, do you? But then again, there's no reason why you should, since you've never done any. Candidates bring with them a smorgasbord of talents and aptitudes - and maybe some things that you like a little less or don't even need at all. Of course, the craft of teaching is critical, but "fit" in terms of how that person would mesh with other teachers and the culture of the school is just as important.
An experienced, expert teacher who is vain and condescending and difficult to work with will struggle to get a job and struggle even more to keep one. Someone who is on the way to being a good teacher and happens to be congenial, collegial and a contributor will get a job - because it's easier to take some on the journey to become a top professional than it is to change someone's personality. Have you ever wondered why it is that schools never want you to stay beyond your initial contract (and often want you to leave before)? It isn't because you're too stupid to be a decent teacher. It's because of the "who" that you are.
And then, after the "fit", schools look for a range of other things: the added extras that help schools become the places that they wish to be: sports coaching; drama directors; musicians and so on. Schools want teachers with a hinterland. They want real, authentic people to whom kids can relate. And good international schools also look for diversity. All of these factors help to bring recruiters to the point where they will say "yes" to one candidate and "no" to another. So I tell you again, a male ES teacher (and especially in Early Years) and a female STEM teacher both have a leg up when it comes to getting into an interview, and gender will be part of the discussion when we look at the entirety of the candidates who are in the frame for the final decision.
So stop being so stubborn and stupid and just accept that it's okay to be wrong. Once you do that, you may start to learn.
Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

PsyGuy wrote:
> Only data matters, I am absolutely in the right position to require data.
> Your data is in error, and I cant reconcile your "experience,
> research, and reliable and trusted sources." with my experience,
> research, and reliable and trusted sources.

Now you know how we all feel when you refuse to give us your reliable and trusted sources to back up your position.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

He doesn't actually care about data, so it doesn't bother him when others post things that provide evidence he is wrong.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

There is no advantage to being a male primary or EC IT.

@Heliotrope

I feel fine.

@Thames Pirate

Only data matters.
Illiane_Blues

Re: Respondeo

Post by Illiane_Blues »

PsyGuy wrote:
> ducibus aliter enim cum sententia. Qui curat habere sententiam tuam, si
> masculus ITs sunt valuable compotator Praeiudicia. Qui dicit se curat ut
> genus, si aliqua ducis an aequilibro rem quid agis in eis dicens nolite

Wow, even your jokes are predictable!

Interesting to see that you haven't responded to @Walter's reply.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

I love the claim that only data matters juxtaposed with the adamant refusal to acknowledge data or provide any. Gives lie to yet another of your statements.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

Thames Pirate wrote:
> I love the claim that only data matters juxtaposed with the adamant refusal to acknowledge
> data or provide any. Gives lie to yet another of your statements.
==================
Not quite of the magnitude but in the same spirit as War is Peace and Arbeit Macht Frei.
Thames Pirate

Post by Thames Pirate »

Predicted PsyGuy response:

Nuh-uh, only data matters, TPF or something about how I only post from one friend, and a repeat of how he only posts from (imaginary) trusted sources. No actual sources, data, or logical claim, or anything else of value will be provided.
PsyGuy

Inquiry

Post by PsyGuy »

@Illiane_Blues

Whats wrong with being predictable?
Illiane_Blues

Post by Illiane_Blues »

Being predictable can be great for a lot of things, but when making jokes, I'd say it isn't.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Illiane_Blues

No it is, we disagree.
Illiane_Blues

Post by Illiane_Blues »

Whatever you need to tell yourself...
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Illiane_Blues

I was laughing and found it hilarious, thus its funny to me.
Illiane_Blues

Post by Illiane_Blues »

Yes, to you.
To each his/her own.