Visiting a school during the Summer for a tour?

secondplace

Re: Visiting a school during the Summer for a tour?

Post by secondplace »

I used to work with a guy who we all knew if he was lying as his lips were moving.

Maybe the same works for 'fingers typing'.....
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Illiane_Blues

Your reddit judge is wrong, there is a presumption of innocence upon and until conviction.
Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

Haha, you're disagreeing with an actual federal judge, that's priceless!
And you're mistaken, again. The key word in what @Illiane_Blues' quote is 'certifies'.
You can compare it with a birth certificate, which makes the birth official. However, even before that point there's an actual baby there, regardless of whether the certification has been issued.

Ah well, you won't be swayed anyway, and most likely just present us with more of the same flawed logic and questionable ethics.
I've let myself get sucked in, again. I'll try to stay out from now on.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

Yes Im disagreeing with a federal judge because federal judges can be and in this case are wrong, regardless of your fallacy of an appeal to authority.

The key word you think is certifies, but your assumption is grossly in error what you are comparing in terms of a birth certificate is more aligned with a court transcript, as a record such as a birth certificate and a transcript are not equivalent to what we would have here in court along the lines of a verdict or finding of fact, etc.

Youre right though, were not going to agree, and largely because your claims are merit-less and unpersuasive.
Heliotrope

Re: Reply

Post by Heliotrope »

@PsyGuy
I think I'll take the word of someone who studied and practiced law for years over your flawed logic...
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@Heliotrope

Only data matters.
Heliotrope

Re: Visiting a school during the Summer for a tour?

Post by Heliotrope »

Exactly.