Search technicality

muguet

Search technicality

Post by muguet »

Will I have to repay my Search fee if I change my date of availability to later in the year? I haven't accepted a new position, but will be continuing in my old position.
PsyGuy

Response

Post by PsyGuy »

No, as long as your new available date doesnt put you past the three year membership term of your registration. Even then, if your associate is even a little nice, you can have your access extended until the end of that recruiting cycle (You join in January and after 3 years still have not accepted a position, its likely your associate would allow you to continue access through the spring and summer, beyond the technical expiration of your membership).
purpletreefrog

Re: Search technicality

Post by purpletreefrog »

As stated, no. I have changed mine multiple times. The only catch is that they noticed and put my application into "hibernation" which means schools can't see me. But when I asked nicely they changed some setting so that I can search/see schools they just can't see me at this point. And they did say that if I found a school who I wanted to be able to see my application then I could let them know and they'd make it so the school could see it.