Maarif Foundation schools

whynot

Maarif Foundation schools

Post by whynot »

Hi all

Anyone had any experience, or know anyone else who has, working with these schools?

cheers
PsyGuy

Moderation

Post by PsyGuy »

Review and evaluation type posts are not permitted in the public forum. You will need to post your request in the member (paid forum).
whynot

Re: Maarif Foundation schools

Post by whynot »

As it's more of a general question I'll let it stand until Admin tells me. Unless the rumors are true and you actually are Admin.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

I am not affiliated in any official or unofficial capacity with the administration or management of ISR in any way shape or form.

What do you expect to a general question of the form other than a "yes" or "no" as anything more is going to quickly tread into evaluation and review territory?
adminpaul

Re: Maarif Foundation schools

Post by adminpaul »

Moderator has locked this topic

We appreciate your participation in the ISR OPEN FORUM but clearly ask that you not post or request evaluation type information about schools, be it from a positive or negative perspective. You can see the details of our guidelines at the following URL

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=306

The MEMBER FORUM (located in the MEMBER area of the web site) is expressly for posting a request for evaluation type material about schools.

You may request on this open forum that someone post a review or comment on the MEMBER FORUM for you.

Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Regards,

Ben @ ISR