How do your kids/students adjust with a 95% local/5% North A

senator

Re: How do your kids/students adjust with a 95% local/5% Nor

Post by senator »

That's what I thought.

I go back to a question I have asked here a few times: Why would you allow your children to play such an important role in deciding your family's future? Kids always make decisions based on the short-term and have almost no grasp of how something that may be difficult now, can reap infinite rewards in the future.

Do you let your kids pick your car? Decide what food they are going to eat? Give you advice about your work?

Come on, man (or woman). You know what the right decision is. You can give your kids the GIFT of learning about a new culture, speaking a new and exciting language, and meeting people from all over the world.

Yes, your kids may be justifiably nervous or scared, but getting out of their comfort zone is a skill that will serve them well. And one that you have the opportunity to give them.

Let me know when you sign the contract.
bttory

Re: How do your kids/students adjust with a 95% local/5% Nor

Post by bttory »

Lmartin, if you are willing, I'd like to discuss further. We are considering the same situation, in the same school.
Literature

Re: How do your kids/students adjust with a 95% local/5% North A

Post by Literature »

Lmartin, hope all is well with you and family. did you end up taking this offer and go?