British School of America

teacheruk117

British School of America

Post by teacheruk117 »

Can anyone help me at all. I´m looking for any information on the british schools of america? Any experience people have had or things they have heard? Also if anyone has any views on the cities they are based in i.e. living conditions cost and so on, Boston, Charlotte, Washington, chicago, houston.

Many thanks in advance.
JISAlum

I'm in Chicago

Post by JISAlum »

Well, I'm in Chicago and the British school is fairly exclusive and expensive. They're moving to a new campus which is very nice. The school is one of the more exclusive in Chicago (Latin, Parker and the magnet CPS schools are all in the same league). Parents send their kids to these schools to avoid the city schools.
Pike

Re: I'm in Chicago

Post by Pike »

[quote="JISAlum"]Well, I'm in Chicago and the British school is fairly exclusive and expensive. They're moving to a new campus which is very nice. The school is one of the more exclusive in Chicago (Latin, Parker and the magnet CPS schools are all in the same league). Parents send their kids to these schools to avoid the city schools.[/quote]

I used to live in Chicago two years ago,... Is the British school leaving the building that used to be part of St Gregory (I think thats the name)?

If its on par with Latin, it must really be a good school!

<--Pike----

(wonders why my sig never show up despite clicking it down there )