International Supply Teachers (teachersonthemove)

MartElla

Re: International Supply Teachers (teachersonthemove)

Post by MartElla »

Psyguy - Not sure where I inferred it was a "wide spread phenomenon" nor do I think the local hire thing is relevant. However, I'm happy to hold my hands up and say I misunderstood the reasoning behind it.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

@MartElla

1) No, your very first response asked a question, as indicated by the use of a question mark. I responded to your inquiry. Score 1:0 against.

2) Yes you did yes prohibitive language your claim "affiliated with the local Embassy and cannot employ them" can not means prohibited. Score 2:0, against.

3) You did, Your claim "affiliated with the local Embassy", there are nearly 197 DOS assisted ASs, of those your examples are 2 (and your examples are grossly inaccurate), this is less than 1%. Your lack of precision by grouping all DOS assisted ASs/ISs in your statement misidentified members not meeting the criteria of the group. Score 3:0, against.

4) Your the one clutching at straws by decrying that IE is comprised only of those on OSH appointments. You are not the arbiter of what is and is not an IT. Many ITs especially in WE are appointed with packages more closely aligned to local hires. Score 4:0, against.

5) Conceding your error, score 5:0, against.

No trophy for you.
MartElla

Re: International Supply Teachers (teachersonthemove)

Post by MartElla »

Ah well, I tried.