The New ISR Member Forum is for Reviewing Schools

adminpaul

The New ISR Member Forum is for Reviewing Schools

Post by adminpaul »

Review-type information that cannot be permitted on this forum (the ISR Open Forum) is encouraged on the ISR Member Forum. We created the Member Forum because we believe International Educators need a place to ask colleagues for the inside word on what is going on at various schools. At one time this Open Forum hosted review-type comments but user abuse and unfortunate pressures forced us to end that practice.

If you have a Review-Type question or information to post about a school, the Member Forum is the place to do it. For all other topics please continue to post this Forum.

Here's a Link to the ISR Member Forum

https://www.internationalschoolsreview. ... ers/forum/
Mathman

Re: The New ISR Member Forum is for Reviewing Schools

Post by Mathman »

Just a query, as a non-member, I am not expecting any access to said forum. But I could contribute to the forum if a school that I worked at came up (but not view any of the material in the forum). You would be removing a large portion of potential reviews.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

And apparently the PM function is in operation for the new forum, although I haven't tried it yet.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Try logging on and see if you can?
adminpaul

Post by adminpaul »

Mathman wrote:
> Just a query, as a non-member, I am not expecting any access to said forum.
> But I could contribute to the forum if a school that I worked at came up
> (but not view any of the material in the forum). You would be removing a
> large portion of potential reviews.

The Member Forum is only accessible to ISR Members. Thus, they are the only ones who can post to the Member Forum and/or view the forum. At one time we permitted users to post school-review type material to this Open Forum but user abuse and the problems it brought us from various sources caused us to end that practice. Yes, private messaging is functioning on the Member Forum. Again, it was active on these boards but users harassing other users caused us to deactivate it. We are confident this will not be the case on the Member form. The Member Forum is exclusively for review-type discussions about specific schools. All other topics will continue to be posted to this Open Forum.