Trina Flowers-6 years ago

miski

Trina Flowers-6 years ago

Post by miski »

Thsi for examle I KNOW to be false on the part of the teacher- she was a nutcase.I remember standing in her room while she read me the memo she was going to send the owners, and how she said she would'get kulaifi'......

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/26776

You can't always believe the one who shouts the most....
jeffofarabia

Post by jeffofarabia »

I am so shocked to hear horrible things happening to Americans in Kuwait. This must stop. Maybe Bush should invade. Oh, wait, we're already here.

Obviously this man has never read a Kuwaiti newspaper. I think the maid who are jumping out of windows streak might actually break Joe Dimaggio's record of 56 straight days. Those are the human rights issues I care about. It is easier to change a grade than to work as a maid during Ramadan. Fortunately I haven't ever had to change one, but I think if I were I would worry about other more pressing issues.
miski

Mmmmm maids.

Post by miski »

You can't always believe what the maids say either- I had one who legged it out my ktchen window after eating three loaves of bread a week, an entire pot of byriani n top of the food we gave her ( same as we ate ourselves) , told me she had rabies, then lock jaw.....then ran off to the docs and never returned . Then phoned me four days later to ask for some money.........and I found half of my household appliances in her suitcase.......plus funny white powder in a jar and some strange herbs.....

Me a bad madame. Her poor pilipina....
ichiro

Post by ichiro »

deleted
Last edited by ichiro on Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miski

Post by miski »

Noooooooo ! But a lot of cups, saucers, toothbrushes etc etc. A friend of mine checked her maid's suitcase before she left and found her husband's shirt........the mind boggles.