Thanks

Marty

Thanks

Post by Marty »

What do I think about International Schools Review? I love it !! Thank you for doing what should have been done a long time ago.

Marty
Dave

Improving ISR

Post by Dave »

I think it is a good start. The reviews are excellent but need to be organised better (each review should have a date posted on it). The web site has some technical issues especially with non-explorer browsers.

I would like to see more information regarding the following topics: (maybe two other questionaires as an option to fill out).

1) Salary and benefits actually paid to teachers. Included here would be all those punitive things like being docked pay for going to ajaob fair at end of contract etc etc.

2) A summary of actual living costs. I find this is an area recuiters tell white lies about. We would like to know if it costs $15 for a box of cereal and $5 for a head of lettuce.
Marty

cost of living

Post by Marty »

Hi Dave,
you must have been in the Congo where everything is so expensive that if the director told anyone the truth no one would come. I think you have a good idea and maybe ISR will pick up on it.