Nibras International School, Dubai

smiley07

Nibras International School, Dubai

Post by smiley07 »

Pls Help...Does any one have any info on this school? Its in the green community in DUbai. Have looked up their website and being to see the school..Its only open 2 years so looks pretty nice but does anyone know anything about the way its run, are there many western teachers/students , management etc???? Ive been offered a job here and really would like to find some info on it before deciding. The Green Community seems pretty isolated...any opinions....THanks
guest5

Re: Nibras International School

Post by guest5 »

With the way Dubai is growing, the Green Community is no longer considered really isolated as there are shopping malls, etc. out in that area. I think you would want to find out where you would be living. Are teachers housed out there? It is quite a distance from the downtown area, so you wouldn't want to be commuting from Bur Dubai or Deira, for example. Housing prices are so high that lots of expats are choosing to live in that area and then find that driving their kids on Sheikh Zayed road to the more established international schools is too much of a hassle, so you hear of more and more parents deciding to enroll their kids in schools closer to home. I have never heard of the school, though.
mohainle

Nibras International School

Post by mohainle »

:(

Stay away from this place. I live right beside it, I know teachers who work there, who went for interviews there, I know the head accounts who hires and fires (an EX-Choueifat man-and you know what Choueifat are like), the principal resigned mid year, accomodation 40-5- mins away for some.)

STAY AWAY