Lists of International Schools

Phil

Lists of International Schools

Post by Phil »

Where can I find lists of international high schools in various countries? IB has a good one on their website, but I havn´t been able to find anything similar for AP, GCSE, A-levels, or national curricula. I´m mostly interested in a number of European countries, but also a few others. Any suggestions?
MedellinHeel

Re: Lists of International Schools

Post by MedellinHeel »

There is no master list. Gonna have to use good o'l google and dig around for a few hours.
eion_padraig

Post by eion_padraig »

http://www.ecis.org/ Is another website where you can find international schools listed. It's slightly more Eurocentric than CIS, which also has a member list. http://www.cois.org/

Again, these are only schools that are members of these two organizations. You'd want to do further looking with Search Engines.
Flyingpigs

Post by Flyingpigs »

The 200$ or so that it cost to register with SEARCH was worth its weight in gold for the access to their data base
lemonlily

Post by lemonlily »

I actually just go to the Search website and ISS website and look at their lists of schools.

Then you have to go to the schools websites and see what they offer, etc.
Khalida

Post by Khalida »

Flyingpigs wrote:
> The 200$ or so that it cost to register with SEARCH was worth its weight in
> gold for the access to their data base

Totally agree!
Phil

Post by Phil »

Yeah, I´ve gathered the lists from COIS, ISS and SEARCH, but I´m thinking there are also some non-IB schools not using these services.
mauriciosaen

Post by mauriciosaen »

Try http://joyjobs.com/. Though is more of a page to look for international teaching jobs I think there is a list of schools to look into. It posts vacancies on a daily basis for schools all over the world. Hope it helps
lgtallie

Post by lgtallie »

I agree with mauriciosaen about joyjobs.com. I have seen schools on there that I have never heard of! That site finds international teaching jobs that are not yet posted elsewhere. Love it!
schoolcounselor

Post by schoolcounselor »

The schools that are members of AASSA are listed on their site. Also, if you look at UNI's fair site, they show which schools were attending at the last fair. Also, on the paid side of this site, ISR, you will find an extensive list.
Helen Back

Post by Helen Back »

There used to be a website called shambles.net with lists of schools. I don't know if it still exists.