Ibn Khuldoon National School--Bahrain

monica

Ibn Khuldoon National School--Bahrain

Post by monica »

Thinking about the Middle East. Anyone know anything about this school? Sounds good although not international or American. Thanks
sdempsey

Ibn Khuldoon National School

Post by sdempsey »

deleted
Last edited by sdempsey on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
monica

Ibn Khuldoon National School

Post by monica »

Thank you for your response as well as your candor. What do you mean by the "gap" between faculty? I think I read somewhere that the school is American in some way? Aren't all classes taught in English? Or, is the curriculum geared toward ESL? I am wondering because I am not ESL trained--have specialized in AP.

Is there a ration insofar as Western and Arabic. What do you mean by Western? That is an interesting idea to me. I have not been overseas, so am not sure what you mean. Once again, I appreciate your comments.
sdempsey

IKNS

Post by sdempsey »

deleted
Last edited by sdempsey on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
monica

Middle East-Ibn Khuldoon -Bahrain

Post by monica »

Does anyone else have any information about this school or others in Bahrain? What do you mean by "their style" in describing students and their behavior? I have heard horror stories about older students (secondary) in the Middle East. Folks talk about a sense of entitlement. Is this true here as well? The website has an almost dream-like mission statement about meeting all the needs of the students. Is this true? Sorry for the continued questions. Thanks to all.