Any Schools Holding Interviews in the UK Over Christmas?

Helen Back

Any Schools Holding Interviews in the UK Over Christmas?

Post by Helen Back »

We'll be back in the UK from December 20th to January 5th. Just wondering if any schools are interviewing during that period. We have two young kids, so it's tricky and expensive to get to a fair. We have a possibility of an interview in early January.

We're both Canadian trained, but I'm a Brit. Three years experience each in Egypt.
Briz

Post by Briz »

I am sure most people do not have access to the information required to answer your query. If you are looking for British schools, you can contact them directly or through a job service such as Search Associates, ISS, Tieonline, joyjobs COIS etc. they may hold an f2f interview with you over that time. Many schools however only do skype or f2f interviews at the jobfairs.

Good luck.
Helen Back

Post by Helen Back »

There are enough admin reading these pages and enough people in the know to make the post worthwhile.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

If they want you, they'll interview you. If they don't, then it's the job fair for you...have you thought about doing the Dubai fair? If you want Asian schools, I would be contacting them directly and seeing what happens...